Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2012
I have been playing this game for more than three years. The hair style I picked three years ago is rather childish. I am embarrassed to wear it. I know there is crown shop hairs. I have been buying them and stitching them, but I really wish I could wear them with a hat. I wish the creators could make a hair salon to change your original hair. I mean I would even buy hair for crowns. I know people have already posted this for awhile but I think it would be good for a new update.

Ashley Lifedreamer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Princess Zelda on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:
I have been playing this game for more than three years. The hair style I picked three years ago is rather childish. I am embarrassed to wear it. I know there is crown shop hairs. I have been buying them and stitching them, but I really wish I could wear them with a hat. I wish the creators could make a hair salon to change your original hair. I mean I would even buy hair for crowns. I know people have already posted this for awhile but I think it would be good for a new update.

Ashley Lifedreamer
Since you have been playing so long, you will know that we asked for this for a long, long time. KI took it as a way to make money and offered the hair in the crowns shop, which of course has to be stitched to use stats from a hat - even more crowns. It looks like they will never give us what we asked for...

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Princess Zelda on Aug 31, 2014 wrote:

Ashley Lifedreamer
I am very lucky that I picked a hair style that I can live with, but I think you are right that they should sell hair styles for gold.
This would not defeat the purpose of the hair in the crowns shop. You could only pick a hair style that you picked when designing your wizard. The crowns shop hair would still look better, and people would still buy it, but at least people who choose a bad hair style for their wizard could change it to a better one for gold.