Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Quest in fishing.

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Hi guys! If anyone can help me or give some tips that would be very helpful. I am stuck on this quest where I have to fish like one of each school I think. I am having problems catching the fish I need. Like I need these listed fish: Mechanical Armorhead ( which i've spent quite some time on which took up all of my luck elixir you get from the quest ) , Catfish ( I recently attempted to catch again but still nothing after a hour ), Fish Sandwich, and Bone fish. I am not trying to complain at all don't get me wrong I LOVE this game! But I had this quest stuck sitting in my list ever since I hit level 7 ( I am now level 38 working on Mooshu. ) Any help from anyone will be really helpful! Thank you!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Mechanical Armorhead are Storm, found in Ravenwood and Cyclops Lane and parts of Mooshu.
Catfish are Fire, found in the Commons.
Fish Sandwich are Myth, found in Cyclops Lane (I've had best luck in the streams)
Bone Fish are Death and found all over Grizzleheim.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
Catfish can also be found in Ravenwood.
Bone Fish can be found in Unicorn Way

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
Just asking, is it possible to turn your fishes into pet snacks
cuz i have alot of fish and alot of the same fish. And it would be great if the fish we catch can be turned into snacks for our pet.

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
Mechanical Armorhead: Cyclops Lane (There may be more places but at least that's where I've caught it)
Bone Fish: Unicorn Way
Catfish: Olde Town? I can't remember

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Jacob BlueSword on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
Mechanical Armorhead: Cyclops Lane (There may be more places but at least that's where I've caught it)
Bone Fish: Unicorn Way
Catfish: Olde Town? I can't remember
Thanks.. hopefully i'll catch them soon!

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
mydoggiesandy on Aug 28, 2014 wrote:
Just asking, is it possible to turn your fishes into pet snacks
cuz i have alot of fish and alot of the same fish. And it would be great if the fish we catch can be turned into snacks for our pet.
There are recipes in grizzleheim that have fish and a few other reagents to make decent snacks. The fish required are like toddpoles and catfish and stuff.