Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

warhammerhead shark

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
I do not think that the warhammer head shark is easy to get because I fished for it like more then a hundred times

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
They're storm, and they're swimming around in almost every area of Grizzelheim (Savarstaad Pass is the only place I didn't go to look for them because I didn't want to get excited about finding a Boss Hog only to get another Warhammerhead Shark).

I have 12 wizards, and all 12 of them caught at least one within the first hour of me logging in after they were launched. Always remember to cast Reveal Fish School before you start fishing. You'll find them quickly, or know they're not there and need to move elsewhere.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
corwin145 on Aug 13, 2014 wrote:
I do not think that the warhammer head shark is easy to get because I fished for it like more then a hundred times
it is go to north guard because if you reveal any storm fish go for them because the only storm fish in north guard is the war hammered

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I've caught one Warhammerhead so far and it was on Titan Ave. I've been going there ever since and can't get another.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I found one in Grizz near the waterfall if i remember right :)

Survivor
Aug 04, 2014
I Got The WarHammerHead Shark On My First Time In Triton Ave

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
I have caught around three of them, one being a whopper. It isn't that hard.. just look for the Storm fish in Northguard and the Roughlands..

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I caught one on the first try in Helgrind Warren...