Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Not enough room for all schools?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 04, 2010
So most of you know that on your account you can have up to 6 wizards.

Yeah, 6.

There are 7 schools though! I'm not really asking for it to be changed but how do you decide which school not to have?

I decided not to have Myth. I just prefer the other schools better.

Does anyone know why they decided not to let you have all 7 schools? Which school do you not have?

Scarlet SparkleDust, 99

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Scarlet SparkleDus... on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:

Yeah, 6.

There are 7 schools though! I'm not really asking for it to be changed but how do you decide which school not to have?

Does anyone know why they decided not to let you have all 7 schools? Which school do you not have?

Scarlet SparkleDust, 99
it's a sales tactic: if you want to play all 7 schools, then you need to pay for 2 accounts.

i do pay for 2 accounts, and it actually works for me; my time-zone and work hours don't usually allow me to meet up with friends or find people to play with, so it's good to know that i still have a reliable teammate. as they say, if you want a job done right...

i am missing ice on my main account, but she plays questing buddy to my myth wizard (both are level 50).

-von "in me, i trust" shadowsong

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Scarlet SparkleDus... on Jul 19, 2014 wrote:

Yeah, 6.

Scarlet SparkleDust, 99
Yes, KI made the decision to allow only 6 schools to get you to buy into a second account. that simple, and it won't change.

I do not have Fire at present. that could change at any moment though, depending on how long I want to play my new Myth wizard.