Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sitting down: it's getting annoying

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 07, 2010
Ok well a very nice feature I think would be totally awesome is being able to sit down, XD
Every time my friends come over it gets annoying because they're all like, x sits down x

Seriously.
I wish you could go up to a chair or a table with chairs and the little thing on the bottom would pop up saying
"Press X to sit down or click"

It would be very nice. Also I wish you could use beds for once. Everybody just says x lays down x and x sits on bed x
could you please add something?
~Nora RubyBloom

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mel8216 on Jul 1, 2014 wrote:
Ok well a very nice feature I think would be totally awesome is being able to sit down, XD
Every time my friends come over it gets annoying because they're all like, x sits down x

Seriously.
I wish you could go up to a chair or a table with chairs and the little thing on the bottom would pop up saying
"Press X to sit down or click"

It would be very nice. Also I wish you could use beds for once. Everybody just says x lays down x and x sits on bed x
could you please add something?
~Nora RubyBloom
No.
this will never be an option...and has been asked over and over again. The response from KI is permanent and has been repeated to death.

NO sitting or laying down. Ever.

this is a family game and those actions can lead to some very un-family friendly stuff.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
This topic has been discussed many many times and the answer will not change. Professor Greyrose has already confirmed the beds idea will not happen. She said and I quote "This game is rated E10 . Players will NOT be laying on beds. She also said that all other actions might be considered due to them being brought up and a topic many times. So even though beds are out of the question.... it would be nice to sit on chairs but sadly this will maybe or maybe not happen. The best you can do it role play that you're sitting down for now.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Obviously, no beds. BUT I really don't see the problem with being able to sit on chairs. I think it's a good idea :)

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
yeah whats the worst thing you can do sitting on a chair?
a person pyramid, oh no how dare people abuse chairs like that