Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Themed Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
Delver
Apr 20, 2011
Hi
My all time favourite mount is the Atticus Cloud, it is just a great looking mount that says "storm". This led me to thinking about some other school mount ideas that KI might consider in the future.

A swirling cloud of leaves
A rotating snowflake (horizontal not vertical)
A fow of lava
An open book
A sandstorm (like their spell)
A gravestone
What do other wizards think of my ideas?
Michael Stormhammer Exhalted

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
this is a really cool idea but how would you get them? would their be a shop in every school that sold them? Would their be a Quest? and how would you ride a gravestone? also here are some ideas:

a cloud raining fire
a cloud with hail
a cloud with sand spraying out
a cloud with acid rain
a cloud raining hammers (I couldn't think of any thing)
a cloud raining leaves
a giant flat horizontal sun
'' '''''''' '''' '''''''''''''''''''''' moon
'' '''''''' '''' '''''''''''''''''''''' star
a black spider I hope KI takes this in to consideration Andrew Willow Friend lvl 48 "your life is a book. write it!" - Andrew Willow Friend

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
Great ideas dude !!!!!!
I want the snowflake

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Enlightened One on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
Hi
My all time favourite mount is the Atticus Cloud, it is just a great looking mount that says "storm". This led me to thinking about some other school mount ideas that KI might consider in the future.

A swirling cloud of leaves
A rotating snowflake (horizontal not vertical)
A fow of lava
An open book
A sandstorm (like their spell)
A gravestone
What do other wizards think of my ideas?
Michael Stormhammer Exhalted
How am I going to ride a gravestone?

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I love the idea, but also think about animals
Maybe even if the mounts could help you in fights like adding percentages

Diana Swiftfountain, lvl 88,

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
How am I going to ride a gravestone?
Sorry Ravenlady perhaps I should've explained a little better, the gravestone floats horizontally (think of a stone surfboard lol).
To make it more recognisable I'd also have clumps of grass at the side and give it a greenish/grey colour to indicate moss and just to make it make it more creepy some old mushrooms or fungus on it
Now if you were dressed as a ghoul whilst riding it you would look totally awesome!
Cheers
Enlightened One

Delver
Apr 20, 2011
flameer57 on Jun 14, 2014 wrote:
this is a really cool idea but how would you get them? would their be a shop in every school that sold them? Would their be a Quest? and how would you ride a gravestone? also here are some ideas:

a cloud raining fire
a cloud with hail
a cloud with sand spraying out
a cloud with acid rain
a cloud raining hammers (I couldn't think of any thing)
a cloud raining leaves
a giant flat horizontal sun
'' '''''''' '''' '''''''''''''''''''''' moon
'' '''''''' '''' '''''''''''''''''''''' star
a black spider I hope KI takes this in to consideration Andrew Willow Friend lvl 48 "your life is a book. write it!" - Andrew Willow Friend
My idea was to make them available to everyone in the crown shop for crowns or gold, that way noone is disadvantaged trying to get them as a drop from a quest or dungeon.
Your ideas are great too, although acid rain maybe difficult to recognise.
You must've been like me and had trouble with ideas for Myth school too! As Conjurers it's difficult to come up with non organic items that say "myth"
Your Astral/Shadow school mounts are also great
Best Wishes
Enlightened One

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
I think the mount thing for every school is a great idea in all, but how are we suppose to get them. from a quest from our teacher for free? There are some disadvantages like being more exposed to battle. But in all thats a great idea!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Enlightened One on Jun 16, 2014 wrote:
Sorry Ravenlady perhaps I should've explained a little better, the gravestone floats horizontally (think of a stone surfboard lol).
To make it more recognisable I'd also have clumps of grass at the side and give it a greenish/grey colour to indicate moss and just to make it make it more creepy some old mushrooms or fungus on it
Now if you were dressed as a ghoul whilst riding it you would look totally awesome!
Cheers
Enlightened One
Ah, I like that! I think it would be pretty cool.

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
Yes, yes, excellent!!

The Arcus Cloud themed mounts re great, but why stop at Arcus Cloud themed? You could make birds with wooden skin and green glowing eyes, or a fearless pantera! On the subject, why don't I create a nice little list?

The hydra mount seems legit.
Has anyone considered an ice wyvern or snow serpent?
A black widow, derived from Flameer57!
The phoenix would rule.
A basilisk.
Totally a bird with wood skin and leaf feathers and green glowing eyes
A pantera
A star is basically a ball of fire, right? I think your wizard would enjoy riding on top of a ball of fire, don't you agree? By running/ walking on top of a ball, it moves, right? Yes, I think this would work!!!
You know, maybe the mount could be shaped as a moon itself. A stroller. Yes, that would look funny!
Star spells create auras over your wizard, correct? Correct. How about a floating bubble with your wizard in it?

Wow, total thinking mode! How about an upgrade for your mounts? Armor, yes! Let's take the awesome death spider - in armor. I don't even have to describe how awesome that would be... besides, you don't want your mount running through monster - infested lands with epic, proper protection, do you?

~ Miranda Thunder Gem
Level 86
"What is magic? Well... there is a wizard's explanation. Candles, circles, planets, stars, bananas, chants, runes, and the importance of having 4 good meals everyday."

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I have a few ideas but I just wanted to say something first, I want them to put the gryphon mount in the crown shop. They did it for p101 and the wizard101 epic bundle is retired I know a ton of people wanted the mount but were never able to get it, so plz revive it KI. Now my ideas. Chimera or Krokosphinx Coldfire Dragon Manticore Fire Tiger ??? Spinysaur Leviathan Extra---- A Sun you can walk around on A crescent moon you can sit on like a chair and float around A shooting star Hope someone likes these :D---------- Adam Duskwraith lvl90