Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Storm Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2011
So I am a level 77 storm and I was wondering what the best gear for attack and critical would be because right now I am using the ww gear but I don't feel like it's enough

Survivor
May 31, 2014
afeuch on Jun 6, 2014 wrote:
So I am a level 77 storm and I was wondering what the best gear for attack and critical would be because right now I am using the ww gear but I don't feel like it's enough
Though i am a bit new to the game, I would suggest crafted gear. Usually it is the most effective stat wise excluding Waterworks gear and Hades gear (but you can't get hades at your lvl...). So ya... I would suggest the crafted gear.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Waterworks is as good as it gets until level 90. You can change boots for more damage or block.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
I, personally, have been using Waterworks gear on my storm since level 60. The crafted gear from Avalon is okay, however I still believe that Waterworks is the best you can get until the defensive Tartarus gear.

Sean Firesword Level 100
Sean Stormsword Level 90

Explorer
May 09, 2010
Crafted gear in Avalon. If you want critical and block, you sacrifice def and atck though.
then at 90 go with hades.
then crafted gear again at Khrysalis 2.