Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Defeated and can't get back in.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
Defeated during "Bees In Their Mouths" vs 2 Shadow weavers in Fort Rachias. Fled. Unable to return to the battle even though my friend was still fighting (your friend is busy right now). Dungeon teleport not there. Bug? If not a bug how do I return to the battle in progress? Thank You.

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
MarkieR on Jun 3, 2014 wrote:
Defeated during "Bees In Their Mouths" vs 2 Shadow weavers in Fort Rachias. Fled. Unable to return to the battle even though my friend was still fighting (your friend is busy right now). Dungeon teleport not there. Bug? If not a bug how do I return to the battle in progress? Thank You.
Not a bug, they made it so that some dungeons don't get the option of teleport. To be honest, I don't really think it was a good idea. Sorry if I seem rude, I'm in a bad mood right now.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 50

Survivor
Dec 04, 2010
Just reenter the dungeon through the entrance

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
That won't work either, i tried recall, but sometimes for some reason it decides to stop working the second time! This makes this world not so fun when it comes to bosses, thanks to this bazaar factor, I am stuck on a boss in Fort Rachias, i mean come on!