Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard City Craftable Castle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2009
I've been looking for a house that looks normal. I don't want a house that has a ton of crazy stuff. The wizard City themed houses are the only ones like this. There are only 3 of them at this time. The 2 that you can purchase in Wizard City and the palace from the old bundle. There should be a nice castle with this theme that is craftable!

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Marcus ShadowRunne... on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I've been looking for a house that looks normal. I don't want a house that has a ton of crazy stuff. The wizard City themed houses are the only ones like this. There are only 3 of them at this time. The 2 that you can purchase in Wizard City and the palace from the old bundle. There should be a nice castle with this theme that is craftable!
enough with crafting

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Marcus ShadowRunne... on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I think any new house needs to be careful, because although the designers have created some impressive larger houses, but there's no practical incentive for buying or crafting them. At least with the Red Barn Farm you get faster elder plants. Plus, honestly, I hardly ever explore larger houses anymore when I visit, because all I expect to find is a thousand random housing items, a thousand pets, and thousand non-rotated-and-mismatched trees.

I'd like housing more if having a certain house actually did something for you. Here are some ideas, just off the top of my head: 1- increase your backpack or bank size, 2- gave you a new badge, like "Home Owner" or "Carpenter," 3- increase gold drops from your garden by 5% 4- gave you another crafting slot, 5- housing could produce reagent spawn locations and wisps.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
I think you will like the new bundle :)