Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Goat Monk Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
Jennifer here I would like to know where I can find the recipe for it cause it's not where it used to be. Did they stop selling it? My life wizard has it but I want to buy it for my other wizards and I don't know where to look for the recipe.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
piglet1973 on May 12, 2014 wrote:
Jennifer here I would like to know where I can find the recipe for it cause it's not where it used to be. Did they stop selling it? My life wizard has it but I want to buy it for my other wizards and I don't know where to look for the recipe.
Hi.

I know its in Mooshu but forgot name of place but that is place dungeon where you need to kill Plague Oni only once then vendor appears on top of stairs you will have to climb cause you can't see it from distance.
Its kill once per char maybe its why you could not see it atm.

Good Hunting Jennifer

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Yan Kan Kook in the Shirataki Temple sells the recipe. You can also learn it from drops by
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Zaneki
It's a much faster battle to repeat than Loremaster. But Yan Kan Kook sells the recipe, you just need to fight the first boss in that dungeon instance to unlock the first door. Then you can walk past all the rest and go straight to Yan.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Master Yan Kan Kook in Mooshu has that and other rank 4 and 5 spells, which is strange since we have to be in ZF to be able to craft them. His spells should be made available toGrandmaster Artisans.

Anyway, he's in Shirataki Temple where you fight the Plague Oni.

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
piglet1973 on May 12, 2014 wrote:
The vendor is in Shiritaki Temple at the very end where you defeat Plague Oni

-The RavenCatcher

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Yan Kan Kook sells it in Shirataki temple. Kill the Plague Oni to get it.