Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

After Krysalis?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
So, Now that you fight Morganthe in Krysalis, I was wondering in the next world what would the evil be Would there be a new villain
Thanks,

Jasmine Jadestone,
Transcendent

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Jasmine Jadestone on May 3, 2014 wrote:
So, Now that you fight Morganthe in Krysalis, I was wondering in the next world what would the evil be Would there be a new villain
Thanks,

Jasmine Jadestone,
Transcendent
We don't know since part two of Khrysalis just came out. Yes, there will most likely be a new 'villain.'

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
(suggestion / plot summary / possible spoilers ahead)
Does anybody remember Colossus Ave. in Wizard city? It turned out that the Gobblers are there because they were scared away from their home world because of an invasion of witches. I say we take vengeance for the Gobblers. Let us go there, clear the place of witches, then invite the Gobblers back to their own home!

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I'd like to reduce the Gobbler World to a burnt and barren shell. Rescuing their world should be a side quest. They're better off where they are now, after all it's not like Wizard City needs the Real Estate they're squatting in. Let them be. We should, as a responsible Democratic Society try and reform them of their ridiculous eating habits. Haven't they heard that Obesity is the number one problem in our society? Stop eating! Don't they know if they don't switch to celery and apples they won't be able to get Health Insurance? Good thing there isn't a McWizardBurger in Colossus Boulevard! Having said that, I hope at some point in time KI makes use of some of the other worlds that they have hinted at in the storyline. Polaris. Weir. Mirage. So if I was a betting man (and I am) I'm thinking it would be one of these. 100 73 52 43 43 20 saving until last.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
Did you see the end of Khrysalis when Old Cob turned out to be some sort of spider and disappeared. Then, when you went to talk to Ambrose he said something about what a tragic thing it was when you explained Old Cob turning to the bad side.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Old Cob is new villian he helped us to kill Morganthe and rest of minions lol that extra powerpip did come in handy lol, but i think its more tricky this time those worlds he said and send his spiders to them means that we will see him like morganthe in all 3 worlds and have to battle him also in 4th world lol. Now what i like is difference from azteca to K1 and K2 is damage more critical and block and i noticed their critical cause in Azteca i could block almost all spells but simple wraith i couldn't after you pass all K1 and K2 you know what you will see in next so as KI makes new plans for us be prapared wizards cause it will not be that easy so wizard craft, harvest buy all gear and prepare for battle.

I will say like one guy in Harry Potter movie: " Oh dear we are in trouble "

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Molly the Balance ... on May 12, 2014 wrote:
I bet it will be Old Cob.
Well, we can tell by the end that old Cob has plans, and he is perhaps the last reminent of the shadow from the awesome orb storyline (thanks to whoever did that one).

I am sure he will be fast to set up/wake up a host of brilliant, dire, dark, and perhaps unusual bosses. After all, he has been around a long, long time. One thing we can be quite sure of, seeing the leap in development over the last while. Future worlds promise to be even more challenge, and previous worlds might be revisited.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2012
alexander skywalke... on May 11, 2014 wrote:
Did you see the end of Khrysalis when Old Cob turned out to be some sort of spider and disappeared. Then, when you went to talk to Ambrose he said something about what a tragic thing it was when you explained Old Cob turning to the bad side.
I have not actually been to Khrysalis and don't know about old cob but that he/she will probably be the new villain.
Jasmine Jadestone
Transcendent

Esmee SeaShard

Initiate

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Ok, I have a lot of thoughts for this one. I think we all know Old Cob will be the new villain. I think he's going to pull so stunt with time to make himself young again. Now, we know at least 3 of the next worlds. Polaris, Marage, and Imperia. But, with all of the Or Is Its from the amazing team at KI, we can't be sure. But, I thought of something that makes sense with Old Cob and fits those: Since Old Cob is from Morganthe's story, it will still technically be her story, yet it's Old Cob's(or will it be young Cob?!) story. So, she may still get some mention like Malistare gets, but she will not be the main focus. :)

Blaze BattleDreamer 72