Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Piranha Hunter

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 29, 2012
I had the super good luck to have this pet dropped to me yesterday in Khrysalis. I have never had a ticket pet before and there is something i don't understand. It has symbols that say PvP and Knight "only" Does this mean the talents won't be effective in PvE? Thanks!

Amber Raven Song, Max Warlord

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It means you cannot equip it and use it in PvP unless you are high enough rank. It has no effect on using it in regular PvE gameplay. It's really kinda dumb. All the talents can be hatched to any other non-restricted pet anyways.

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
the same thing happened to me and i cant equip it because i am not that rank. if you are not that rank, you will not be able to equip it at all. the pvp symbol just means that it is a pet meant to help in pvp and its talents will help in any battle. hope this helped

97 James Titanfountain

Delver
Mar 29, 2012
Thank you so much! Both of your responses are very helpful. See you in the spiral!

Amber

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Wizmonster3001 on May 1, 2014 wrote:
the same thing happened to me and i cant equip it because i am not that rank. if you are not that rank, you will not be able to equip it at all. the pvp symbol just means that it is a pet meant to help in pvp and its talents will help in any battle. hope this helped

97 James Titanfountain
I have never had a problem equipping the pet and I've never done rank pvp at all on the wizard that has it.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010