Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Toura

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Hello Everyone! I have recently put up my Wysteria Villa on the housing tours as 'decorated'. I have gone to many houses and I have rated them, and I was excited when I put of of mine up. Myrella said that it would be up there for 30 days. How d I find ut what people have rated my house? Do I have to wait for a month or will I be able to see the progress of it throughout the 30 days. Thank you.

Valdus Spiritmancer lvl 42
(secondary)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Mage of the Mirage... on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Hello Everyone! I have recently put up my Wysteria Villa on the housing tours as 'decorated'. I have gone to many houses and I have rated them, and I was excited when I put of of mine up. Myrella said that it would be up there for 30 days. How d I find ut what people have rated my house? Do I have to wait for a month or will I be able to see the progress of it throughout the 30 days. Thank you.

Valdus Spiritmancer lvl 42
(secondary)
I am not entirely sure but I have had my castles up multiple times and I have never been told when my castle came off the tours nor what people rated me. The only way you can get a slight idea on your ratings is if you get on the leader boards so you know you have decent ratings.

Also I am frustrated that people never visit your castle unless you just added it within 24 hours or you are on the leader boards.

Alex Silverstone level 79

(P.S. please fix this soon if possible)

Very soon, when the test realm goes live, there will be a new Castle Tours option, My Castles.

This option shows how many players have rated your houses and how much longer they'll be on the tour.

Arthur

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Thankyou all, especially Mr Wethersfield for taking the time to reply. I am pleased that Wizard101 is doing that and I am certain that many players will benefit from that option. Now the housing tours will certainly be much more clear and interesting. Sorry for all the spelling errors in my previous message, by the way. Once again, thankyou.

Valdus Spiritmancer

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Arthur Wethersfiel... on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
Very soon, when the test realm goes live, there will be a new Castle Tours option, My Castles.

This option shows how many players have rated your houses and how much longer they'll be on the tour.

Arthur
Arthur Wethersfield, how would you know what the general ratings are? Thanks