Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Inconvenient/ convenient things

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Isn't it inconvenient how Merle, in the start, he makes a new student fight the minions of his enemy? He is kind of like "Ok new wizard go and kill these guys for me. I don't really feel like it" (Not to really offend Merle and I also know it was the point of the game)

Also, Isn't it inconvenient how everyone, everywhere is like "Can you please go kill this really powerful ghost to get me some dust?"

And, it is so inconvenient how you never get a break and everyone, everywhere, goes "Can you do this for me? Ok now that you did that do this. Go talk to this person. (The next person says) No go back to the other person. (The other person) Kill this boss and collect this item" (Once again I know that is the point of the game where you do everything for the NPCs)

Survivor
Aug 31, 2013
Oh, I love the ones that are,

"Hey, I need to learn some stuff about certain types of monsters for my class work.

Go beat them up for me. I should get an A+ for sure!"

Rly? Do YOUR homework for you? Priceless.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
The eternal question of every quest-based game; "Why can't YOU do it?"

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
fallon lotusleaf on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
Isn't it inconvenient how Merle, in the start, he makes a new student fight the minions of his enemy? He is kind of like "Ok new wizard go and kill these guys for me. I don't really feel like it" (Not to really offend Merle and I also know it was the point of the game)

Also, Isn't it inconvenient how everyone, everywhere is like "Can you please go kill this really powerful ghost to get me some dust?"

And, it is so inconvenient how you never get a break and everyone, everywhere, goes "Can you do this for me? Ok now that you did that do this. Go talk to this person. (The next person says) No go back to the other person. (The other person) Kill this boss and collect this item" (Once again I know that is the point of the game where you do everything for the NPCs)
Uhhhmmm.... so what was the idea? I didn't see it.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Just noticing some things that are what you are supposed to do in the game but are a bit stupid if this happened to be real life.