Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What are some signs that you belong to your school

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Grace Sandweaver on Jun 30, 2014 wrote:
I am also very interested in Egyptian history, although I like to study culture and mythology more that the history itself.
Same here I simply find History/mythology SO interesting I don't know why but I just do also Greek and roman Mythology/history are another two of my faves because they're so intertwined and share many deities.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2014
The test surprisingly actually does a decent job matching a school with your personality. I am truly a pyromancer at heart!
- My favorite color is orange
- I think dragons are just plain awesome
- I am very competitive
Fire for the win!
~Ellie Ashcloud

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
My main and first wizard is a Thaumaturge, Nicole Skyleaf. This fits because I am

-Strong
-Defensive
-Kind
-Calm
-I like the cold, and winter is my favorite season.
-I'm generally pretty honest.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
I also think Wyverns are cool. Even cooler than dragons.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Well, I took the quiz a few times, and I remember I got fire and balance 97% of the time. here why I think why I got those.

Fire: I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVE Dragons.
Summer is my favorite season.
I just love the heat.

Balance:
I'm pretty smart for my age.
I like supporting and helping.

Nad I'm tired, so good night!

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Well, I know I'm balance because I got put in the school from the quiz, duh.
But I also know because I like being the person who hands out shields and blades. And a lot of people quit balance by the time they are a Grandmaster but I waited and now every boss is easy for me with my judgement spell.
Oh by the way your favorite color does not prove what school you belong in. My favorite color is turquoise, followed up by orange and white.
Myrna Dragoncloud, Grandmaster
"The Purifier"

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
When I took the quiz i got storm

1) My favorite color is purple.
2) My favorite subject in school is science (storm and science go together right?)
3) I love how the sky looks right before a huge thunder/lighting storm breaks out in the summer
4) I'm creative
5) Oh, and i also get very good grades in science

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Stormgem307 on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
When I took the quiz i got storm

1) My favorite color is purple.
2) My favorite subject in school is science (storm and science go together right?)
3) I love how the sky looks right before a huge thunder/lighting storm breaks out in the summer
4) I'm creative
5) Oh, and i also get very good grades in science
This person is similar to me.

Plus,

I love storms and meteorology.

Hurricanes>Nukes

I'm well known to be smart.

Purple=Royalty

I love science. I may want to pursue a career in science.

I love discovery.

David ThunderMancer 53

Survivor
Aug 11, 2012
Although Ice was my first school, I think Life fits me much better.

-In most RPGs, I pick the Priest/Healer/Cleric
-I think of myself as kind and gentle
-I love nature
-I'm generally social, charming, and funny
-I'm amused by the fact that my teacher is a Japanese anthropomorphic cow.
-I love Japan, by the way.

Laura Dreamgiver, Level 30Theurgist

Survivor
Nov 09, 2011
I'm a lvl 43 and i can't imagine being any other school

- i love helping people
- i love the spells
- easy to solo and team up with friends ( takes awhile to solo )
- i'm also kind and caring and a good friend

PS. I don't agree with people saying Life is the weakest school,
If you just spend time with playing with a Life wizard, you get alot
of healing spells, some attack cards but if you just add some charms
its just as powerful as any other school. But thats just my opinion

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
ginelle death flam... on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
myth is the right school for me because
me and my myth both:
have incredibly bad luck
are very bad at socializing
were lame clothes (me: black tee shirt and jeans)(myth waterworks robe and hat with bulky level 58 boots)
are ignored a lot
are very messy
have rooms that look like a bomb exploded in them
have no money
have bad pets
are very bad at making strategies

and a bunch of other bad stuff
Offense to Conjurers everywhere. That's derogatory. Myth has imagination, legends, stories, etc. Myth is cool IMO.

David ThunderMancer 53

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Your favorite color or what you want to do when you grow up does not mean anything!
I love science, I love the colors blue and orange, and I love to grow potatoes! (Also my mom calls me volcano because of my short temper)
But those things don't mean I don't belong in balance! I couldn't imagine playing the game as well with any other school!
I realize this now: There aren't really reasons for you to belong in your school.
If you belong in your school, you just...know. You can really feel it.
I don't need facts to back up me being a balance wizard, I see that now.
I am a Sorcerer, that's just what I am. No matter what I like to do or what my favorite color is, I will always be one.
Myrna Dragoncloud,
Proud Grandmaster

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Well my wizard is a , but ironically I don't have most traits a life wizard would have lol. Honestly I personally connect best with the School because I am very solitary from other people and (not to be prideful)I am intelligent.

Mason Greenbane Exalted

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
ginelle death flam... on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
myth is the right school for me because
me and my myth both:
have incredibly bad luck
are very bad at socializing
were lame clothes (me: black tee shirt and jeans)(myth waterworks robe and hat with bulky level 58 boots)
are ignored a lot
are very messy
have rooms that look like a bomb exploded in them
have no money
have bad pets
are very bad at making strategies

and a bunch of other bad stuff
The first time I did the personality quiz, I got Myth. However, I am actually very neat, a decent strategist, and not unintelligent. (not to brag or anything) On the other hand, I am quite introverted, and people don't pay much attention to me either. I am also a big fan of Cyrus Drake, and, were I in his position, I too would probably be sending off young wizards to get my laundry and trying to expel them.
Of course, the second time I took the quiz, I got Death. That makes sense for me too because my favorite color is black, and I really enjoy the "stealing health from my enemies" bit. I'm also pretty patient.
Jesse Drakebreaker Adept
Thomas Darkstaff Initiate

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
NeoNebula17 on Aug 1, 2014 wrote:
Offense to Conjurers everywhere. That's derogatory. Myth has imagination, legends, stories, etc. Myth is cool IMO.

David ThunderMancer 53
its cool on the lower levels but like at lvl 60 when waterworks gear comes it starts to suck, its the most underpowered after ice but gives less health than all of them but storm (i think)

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Nightsultan1 on Aug 12, 2014 wrote:
The first time I did the personality quiz, I got Myth. However, I am actually very neat, a decent strategist, and not unintelligent. (not to brag or anything) On the other hand, I am quite introverted, and people don't pay much attention to me either. I am also a big fan of Cyrus Drake, and, were I in his position, I too would probably be sending off young wizards to get my laundry and trying to expel them.
Of course, the second time I took the quiz, I got Death. That makes sense for me too because my favorite color is black, and I really enjoy the "stealing health from my enemies" bit. I'm also pretty patient.
Jesse Drakebreaker Adept
Thomas Darkstaff Initiate
at that level you don't need much of a strategy, if you spam blood bats you should be able to get through most of krokotopia and part of Marley bone.(i tested that) but that is kind of a strategy but who cares.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2014
You see, the first two schools of magic I chose were Storm and Life.
I think I fit both Storm and Life well, and cannot imagine if I was just Storm or just Life.

-I love both Astronomy and Biology
-I'm calm and happy most of the time, but sometimes I can be gloomy or stormy
-I love healing, and at the same time, attacking

So, all in all, my favorite schools and the schools that best represent me are Storm and Life.

"A shock of electricity, just as a measly root can break through concrete."

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
My original was fire but i took a break and forgot account but here was my signs a couple years ago:
I loved dragons,
loved red,
always imagined me throwing fire balls.

Now i am life heres how i am life
I like to help
I like good luck
I like to heal people.