Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

some new changes

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2012
hey guys i am back i have some new changes if you disagree then dont post
1 housing dungeons in their world such as pagoda in mooshu and winterbane in grizzlehiem
2 some picture thing to show how many students you collected in ZF
3 more housing space
4 winterbane and pagoda craft for Grandmaster Astrian so you can stop begging or visit houses
5 do it yourself decline button wait 1 hour to use it again you cannot use it when the timer is stopped just now
6 dancing housing item a disco floor and dancing controls a thing saying would you like to dance press no or yes pressing no and walking in will make a glitch and now you can dance your pants off let me now what you think

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
1. So why would I buy the bundle?
2. I haven't been to ZF, so I am not sure what you're talking about here.
3. Bric-a-brac elixir.
4. See #1.
5. Um... what?
6. Sounds interesting, but I would rather KI work on new worlds than dancing wizards. We already have dance emotes and the pet dance game. Did you actually suggest that they intentionally make a glitch there?

By the way, saying "If you disagree then dont post" is the number 1 deadly sin of foruming. Saying you only want positive feedback will A) never happen B) create a giant neon sign to the haters saying "Post here!" and C) ensure your idea cannot improve ever.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Robobot1747 on Mar 16, 2014 wrote:
1. So why would I buy the bundle?
2. I haven't been to ZF, so I am not sure what you're talking about here.
3. Bric-a-brac elixir.
4. See #1.
5. Um... what?
6. Sounds interesting, but I would rather KI work on new worlds than dancing wizards. We already have dance emotes and the pet dance game. Did you actually suggest that they intentionally make a glitch there?

By the way, saying "If you disagree then dont post" is the number 1 deadly sin of foruming. Saying you only want positive feedback will A) never happen B) create a giant neon sign to the haters saying "Post here!" and C) ensure your idea cannot improve ever.
Agreed on everything- especially the part about haters now feeling the obligation to post.
I'm not a hater but I don't think these ideas are the greatest; but since nowadays disagreeing on things is seen as "hating on it", I guess this was an invitation for me to post as well.
So I have done so.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
at least the op was honest~ sure beats helping people who claim to want it, but then get upset if you even dare to suggest that their idea isn't perfect as is and/or offer them any suggestions for improvement.

i'm a firm believer that those who don't want to be disagreed with should just say so outright; that way, we can avoid any sort of constructive suggestions whatsoever, all in the name of sparing feelings.

nonetheless...

1. neat idea, for those of us who can't get the bundles; but then why would those who can get them even bother?

2. i have been to zafaria; it would be cool to have that picture as a souvenir or whatever.

3. what robo said.

4. again, those of us who can't get the bundles would find this awesome. but i hate crafting, so i'll just wait the 6-12 months for the bundle to become available online.

5. i have zero clue what you are talking about. an explanation would be nice.

6. we don't need any more dancing emotes. as much fun as they are, i would rather have quality writing and well-thought-out gameplay than any more fluff add-ons.

/my 2 cents.
-von