Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world "earth"

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
I thought it would be awesome of we could travel to a world witch as we know doesn't exist in out spiral. We could fly by spaceship which I have mentioned before. We could copy down everything from earth that we haven't used yet. I know what your thinking. "Wizard city is just like earth". It's not. In earth there will be humans as bad guys and monsters who have escaped the spiral. New York City, mt. Everest, the Bahamas, and thousands of other locations across the globe. You can fly to far away locations on an airplane. There are plenty of housing choices to chose from penthouses to mansions. The furniture and scenery are exactly the same and follow every detail like the furniture here on earth. Earth is the largest world in wizard101. It is available to anyone with membership. It's just like the real thing.

Feel free to tell me what you think

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Well, our wizards came from Earth, as hinted in the tutorial. HeadmasterAmbrose said that we came from a world where magic does not exist, heavily implying to earth. Also, my reason for this not working is because the entire game focuses around the spiral, no other places.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
what would be the main quest line/just monsters escaping the spiral?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
purrfectgirl on Feb 24, 2014 wrote:
I thought it would be awesome of we could travel to a world witch as we know doesn't exist in out spiral. We could fly by spaceship which I have mentioned before. We could copy down everything from earth that we haven't used yet. I know what your thinking. "Wizard city is just like earth". It's not. In earth there will be humans as bad guys and monsters who have escaped the spiral. New York City, mt. Everest, the Bahamas, and thousands of other locations across the globe. You can fly to far away locations on an airplane. There are plenty of housing choices to chose from penthouses to mansions. The furniture and scenery are exactly the same and follow every detail like the furniture here on earth. Earth is the largest world in wizard101. It is available to anyone with membership. It's just like the real thing.

Feel free to tell me what you think
Everything is already based on myth a legend from Earth, and various areas of it... like Africa and Egypt.

I don't see Earth as being a very interesting option as a continuation of The Spiral, sorry.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Sorry, but I don't like it. I came to this game to enjoy magic and I really don't see how they would make earth. Would they make new civilian clothes, and would you have to fight lawyers in court?

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
maybe a world called "mars" , "jupiter" or "neptune" would be better

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Ruthless Anthony on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, but I don't like it. I came to this game to enjoy magic and I really don't see how they would make earth. Would they make new civilian clothes, and would you have to fight lawyers in court?
I mean a magical version of earth. and unlike celestia, it would be more easy to understand.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2014
ok i find this interesting honestly i mean when the game starts out it does say a distant world that doesnt believe in magic yes that would be earth but making this an expansion of the storyline would be kinda cool like maybe some time after defeating malistaire he somehow comes back to seek revenge and by doing so he attacks your home world in this case earth so you have to go there and defend your own planet just as you did defending all the other worlds which he attacked in the beginning of the game and with this is an opportunity to add new armor and gear new enemies such as maybe magic inhanced criminals and maybe you could even have some allies such as friends you had before becoming a wizard it would even open an opportunity to add new mounts housing and pets and for the people who didnt agree with how it would make sense being a new world in the game think of it like this the spiral is like the universe and all the worlds in the spiral are in different galaxies there are billions of galaxies so it wouldnt be that hard to have other worlds which we have yet to travel to and know of so it is possible in the game to implement this in a good and fun way and i wouldnt mind seeing it happen it could be a fun way to expand the game and even continue the possiblity to add new spells and the ability to grow to higher levels