Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pls add new gem items in the next update!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
poliwhirl555 on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
:( wizard101 costs $35 to download on my computer so i spent $150 to kingsisle right there.

gems come from a new pack called " gem pack" which contains a bunch of awesome tc, minions, pets, pet snacks, ultra rare reagents or seeds and a rare chance of getting a gem.
wizard 101 is free to download i dont know where you are getting the 35 -150$ figure from 0.o

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
You'd have had to download it to 4.2854 computers in order to have spent $150.00 at $35.00 a download...

I've downloaded and installed Wizard on 13 computers throughout my home and the homes of friends, and it has never cost me a single red cent...

Where exactly are you living that it costs you to play the free game???
The Wizard website still posts the game as free to dl and free to play...
Are they lying now???

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
i dl it on 2 computers which costs $17.49 to dl it on 1

bought a 1 year membership when there was a 25% discount sale on 365 days of w101 for $59.49

bought 60000 crowns for $60 on another 25% discount sale

:D it probaly costs $10 000 000 to make this game!

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
poliwhirl555 on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
i dl it on 2 computers which costs $17.49 to dl it on 1

bought a 1 year membership when there was a 25% discount sale on 365 days of w101 for $59.49

bought 60000 crowns for $60 on another 25% discount sale

:D it probaly costs $10 000 000 to make this game!
Wizard101 is a free game, it shouldn't cost $17 to download, and what does this have to do with the post?

Administrator
poliwhirl555 on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
:( wizard101 costs $35 to download on my computer so i spent $150 to kingsisle right there.

gems come from a new pack called " gem pack" which contains a bunch of awesome tc, minions, pets, pet snacks, ultra rare reagents or seeds and a rare chance of getting a gem.
An internet connection is required to play, and some providers charge a fee for this access.

KingsIsle Entertainment is not responsible for these fees, nor any fees incurred from bandwidth charges.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Professor Greyrose on Feb 18, 2014 wrote:
An internet connection is required to play, and some providers charge a fee for this access.

KingsIsle Entertainment is not responsible for these fees, nor any fees incurred from bandwidth charges.
I know you need internet I have bell internet and it works fast enough like at 135 mb a second

:) I had the same internet for 3 years now, it worked perfectly until now but a security thing on wizard101 tells me I need $17.49 to dl and 746mb space on my hard drive

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
poliwhirl555 on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:
o ya i forgot to tell you

-that i came up with the names

-my best friend came up on the bonuses

-my friend may have gone way to overpowered cause above it says my best friend came up with the amount of bonuses

-and my best friend came up with the idea and i agreed on it.
A message to all: Just because you don't agree with the idea, do not say it is a bad idea. It is rude. Just say you don't like it and move on. Saying it is bad discourages a person from future ideas that could be great.

I personally don't like the idea, but to each their own. But Poliwhirl, if there is one thing I don't like about this thread is that you're contradicting yourself. Your first post said that YOU came up with the idea a few days ago. But as soon as this goes south and people are blunt with not liking it, you decide to put it all on a friend's shoulder to try and take the blame off yourself. It is your idea, take pride in it, even if people don't agree. Don't feel shamed and pushed in a corner to the point where you feel like you need to put it on another's shoulder. And if a friend truly did come up with the idea, then you should have said so in your first post and not claim it as your own.

Seth NightFlame(95)

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
i have 3 more gems:

pixie's green crystal: once you die, it automaticly revive you to full health and you have a 2nd chance into fighting!(doesn't work in pvp), only works once in each battle. how to insta- recharge it: complete a quest or level up. gems that have energy will recharge once leveled up. if you are a max level wizard, the gem recharges automaticly when at below 20%. it charges at 5% every 3 minutes. takes 45-50 minutes to full charge. allows 5 uses, using 20% every use.

flaming dragon gem: this gems power allows you to have a special power where you can instantly kill most popular bosses, like malistaire. how to insta-recharge: complete any 1 battle in dragonspyre, level up, or fighting a main quest boss over 3,000 health. gem recharges at 5% every 4 minutes. takes 50 min-1 hour to fully recharge. allows 4 uses, using 25% every use.

transvert stats gem: this gem will transfer an enemies stats (resist, damage, boost, spells, health, etc) in exchange for yours. great for a tough dungeon, like winterbane or labyrnith, also into being a warlord in pvp.
how to insta-recharge: complete a quest that gives at least 1000 exp, level up or complete a dungeon. gem charges 5% every 6 minutes. takes 1 hour 10 min- 1 hour 30 min to fully recharge. allows 7 uses, using 14.28% every use.

I forgot to tell you...That recharging gems also charges when you're logged off! gem out of energy, just wanna take a walk? log out go for that walk and most likely will be fully recharged when you log back on!

you can still, add, comment, or change

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I know you need internet I have bell internet and it works fast enough like at 135 mb a second

:) I had the same internet for 3 years now, it worked perfectly until now but a security thing on wizard101 tells me I need $17.49 to dl and 746mb space on my hard drive
Sounds like you have a malware problem, unless your ISP charges you for bandwith overages.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013

I don't think professor Greyrose was accusing you of not having a connection...

I think she was pointing out, that in some countries, the providers charge a fee to have said access.

As I've stated, I've dl'd and installed Wizard on 13 computers in the past 6 months, and I've never paid a red cent.

KI itself charges absolutely nothing, zero, nil, nada for the dl and install of their game.

If you're getting this message, there's some outside source accessing your data, and I'd be leary of giving my CC or Pay Pal info to whoever is doing it.

You may want to check your statements, either CC or PayPal and see where those charges came frmo.

If it was Wizard, it'll show up as KingsIsle on your statement

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
seethe42 on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
Sounds like you have a malware problem, unless your ISP charges you for bandwith overages.
i still have more than 100 gigabytes of bagwitch and 100 gigabytes of disk space, with a total of 284 gigabytes total. Wizard 101 takes up 784 megabytes of bagwitch and 5.1 gigabytes of disk space

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
poliwhirl555 on Feb 19, 2014 wrote:
i have 3 more gems:

pixie's green crystal: once you die, it automaticly revive you to full health and you have a 2nd chance into fighting!(doesn't work in pvp), only works once in each battle. how to insta- recharge it: complete a quest or level up. gems that have energy will recharge once leveled up. if you are a max level wizard, the gem recharges automaticly when at below 20%. it charges at 5% every 3 minutes. takes 45-50 minutes to full charge. allows 5 uses, using 20% every use.

flaming dragon gem: this gems power allows you to have a special power where you can instantly kill most popular bosses, like malistaire. how to insta-recharge: complete any 1 battle in dragonspyre, level up, or fighting a main quest boss over 3,000 health. gem recharges at 5% every 4 minutes. takes 50 min-1 hour to fully recharge. allows 4 uses, using 25% every use.

transvert stats gem: this gem will transfer an enemies stats (resist, damage, boost, spells, health, etc) in exchange for yours. great for a tough dungeon, like winterbane or labyrnith, also into being a warlord in pvp.
how to insta-recharge: complete a quest that gives at least 1000 exp, level up or complete a dungeon. gem charges 5% every 6 minutes. takes 1 hour 10 min- 1 hour 30 min to fully recharge. allows 7 uses, using 14.28% every use.

I forgot to tell you...That recharging gems also charges when you're logged off! gem out of energy, just wanna take a walk? log out go for that walk and most likely will be fully recharged when you log back on!

you can still, add, comment, or change
Wait, what?

Pixie's Green Crystal: There's already a spell for that, Guardian Angel, and why full health? That's overkill.

Flaming Dragon Gem: This gets rid of all the fun in the game. People want to fight, you know.

Tranavert (Is that even a word?) Stats Gem: If the enemy is a boss that cheats, such as Young Morganthe or BroodMother, what happens? Does the enemy still have the cheat? Do I start cheating? Also, how long does this last? The entire fight? 4 rounds like a polymorph? Please think this through a bit more.

I'd hate to shoot your idea down, but, these will never get added. The stats are way too high and are for levels way too low, and you can wear 10 at once? I'm sorry, but that won't happen.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Shadow Ice Thing on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Wait, what?

Pixie's Green Crystal: There's already a spell for that, Guardian Angel, and why full health? That's overkill.

Flaming Dragon Gem: This gets rid of all the fun in the game. People want to fight, you know.

Tranavert (Is that even a word?) Stats Gem: If the enemy is a boss that cheats, such as Young Morganthe or BroodMother, what happens? Does the enemy still have the cheat? Do I start cheating? Also, how long does this last? The entire fight? 4 rounds like a polymorph? Please think this through a bit more.

I'd hate to shoot your idea down, but, these will never get added. The stats are way too high and are for levels way too low, and you can wear 10 at once? I'm sorry, but that won't happen.
you spelt transvert wrong. you spelt it "Tranavert" when it is "transvert"

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Wait, what?

transvert lasts for 15 rounds

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
Wait, what?

you can wear 8 we are eliminating thumbs

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
Four posts in a row responding to the same single post, Poly? In any case, does it matter if he spelled things wrong? I caught some spelling mistakes from you as well ;)

Though you make some good ideas, I think it still needs more development before I agree to it. As it stands, I think it is not needed.