Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Aquila error anyone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Just finished Mount Olympus for the fifth time now and still cannot get Silenus to speak with me. Completed world in test realm some time ago and thought I would now catch up in Wizards world, but.... I'm a Level 95 Fire paid member so I should get anywhere. But I can't get Silenus to speak. Am I missing something? Did I forget something? My Quest folder is empty again. Shouldn't quest folder it tell me to talk to Silenus? Any response will be appreciated.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Akrana101 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
Just finished Mount Olympus for the fifth time now and still cannot get Silenus to speak with me. Completed world in test realm some time ago and thought I would now catch up in Wizards world, but.... I'm a Level 95 Fire paid member so I should get anywhere. But I can't get Silenus to speak. Am I missing something? Did I forget something? My Quest folder is empty again. Shouldn't quest folder it tell me to talk to Silenus? Any response will be appreciated.
You only speak to Silenus once (after you complete Mt. Olympus the first time). You indicated that you have completed Mt. Olympus five times already....you probably already talked to him a long time ago. Although Zeus will always say go speak with Silenus every time you beat Zeus, you can only speak with Silenus once.

Do you have the Honorable Bronze Archon badge? If so, that most likely indicates you already completed the quest.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
Akrana101 on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
after you complete Mt. Olympus and are lvl. 70, you should get a pop-up from cyrus drake, then he will tell you about atlantea. Then you get the quest for atlantea. Hope I helped!
Wolf Ravenbreath 93

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Thanks. I thought so too. But I have searched Aquila for the next dungeon but there is none available for me to enter. I know that there is more to do then just Mount Olympus but Silenus will not direct me to the next level or dungeon. If I had finished the Mount Olympus Quest shouldn't my quest finder or folder show me where to head next? In this world (not the test realm) after finishing the quest both first and subsequent times I was told to talk to Silenus, but he will not acknowledge me.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Akrana101 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Thanks. I thought so too. But I have searched Aquila for the next dungeon but there is none available for me to enter. I know that there is more to do then just Mount Olympus but Silenus will not direct me to the next level or dungeon. If I had finished the Mount Olympus Quest shouldn't my quest finder or folder show me where to head next? In this world (not the test realm) after finishing the quest both first and subsequent times I was told to talk to Silenus, but he will not acknowledge me.
Have you tried to use the new in-game feature, "Quest Finder"? It is supposed to help at times like this.

Prof. Greyrose explains it here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/ravenwood-commons/new-quest-finder-8ad6a415422cbb7801422f289edb4642

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Akrana101 on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
After finishing Mount Olympus talk to Cyrus Drake to receive the quest "Mover of the Earth". You have to be Level 70+ to get the quest. Hope this helps
Megan Frostflame Level 95

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Hey. Thanks all for the responses. Went to see Cyrus and sure enough he had the quest for me. Maybe winning Mount Olympus should direct you to Cyrus instead of Silenus. Thanks again and keep winning. Oran Willow