Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun, moon and star school question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 14, 2013
When you get to celestia, do you have to choose one school and take free spells from that one? For example: I pick sun school and I get free sun spells but if I want to train moon or star spell, I have to spend training points. Or I need to use training points for all 3 schools?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Nicholascore on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
When you get to celestia, do you have to choose one school and take free spells from that one? For example: I pick sun school and I get free sun spells but if I want to train moon or star spell, I have to spend training points. Or I need to use training points for all 3 schools?
The only school that does not require training points is your school. All other school spells require training points.

Explorer
Mar 20, 2010
Nicholascore on Nov 3, 2013 wrote:
You do not get to choose an astral school. You can train spells from the sun, moon and star schools like any other school - with hard-earned training points. I think they're doing something different with the new update magic, though.