Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Holiday Homes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Hi, I'm a fan of the Holidays in Wizard101. I love how you can get various Holiday costumes, pets and quests to do. I think it would be an awesome idea to add Holiday houses to this as well. Personally I would love to have a Christmas themed House, although various friends of mine would like Halloween or even Easter themed houses as well. What does everyone else think about this idea?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
It is a pretty good idea. It is just how much will these houses cost. Like will they cost crowns or gold, and how much will they cost.

Andrew WaterCrafter- level 48

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Many if the existing home crown and gold can fulfill what you suggest, depending on how you decorate them. Though I agree holiday housing would be fun.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
unistorm277 on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I'm a fan of the Holidays in Wizard101. I love how you can get various Holiday costumes, pets and quests to do. I think it would be an awesome idea to add Holiday houses to this as well. Personally I would love to have a Christmas themed House, although various friends of mine would like Halloween or even Easter themed houses as well. What does everyone else think about this idea?
I like the idea!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Sometime in December, it would be nice if they released a side world that we have been asking for ... Candy World. Professor Greyrose told us all about it:

"I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me 'the good one'. I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

Ambrose heard of my abilities and asked me to be the Ice Professor at Ravenwood
."

Along with Candy World, we could have Gingerbread houses, and decorate them with gumdrops, and marshmallows, and candy canes. And we could have cookie roads and chocolate rivers like Professor Greyrose told us she had in her world.

And then there are the pets we could have too. Oh, I do wish they would give us Candy World !!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
AluraMist2 on Oct 18, 2013 wrote:
Sometime in December, it would be nice if they released a side world that we have been asking for ... Candy World. Professor Greyrose told us all about it:

"I'm from Candy World, a land of cookie roads, chocolate rivers and candy cane trees. I am one of three sisters (the youngest of the three, I'm actually only a half sister to them, which is why I have faerie wings and they do not). My two sisters are evil -- they live in gingerbread houses, and have cooked up a legion of gingerbread minions to continue the long, proud tradition of children-cooking evilness. It is probably my half-faery blood that made me 'the good one'. I learned ice magic as a way of putting out the fires underneath the cook pot, so that I could help the children get away.

."

Along with Candy World, we could have Gingerbread houses, and decorate them with gumdrops, and marshmallows, and candy canes. And we could have cookie roads and chocolate rivers like Professor Greyrose told us she had in her world.

And then there are the pets we could have too. Oh, I do wish they would give us Candy World !!
side world? maybe for level 15 plus and not premium areas? seriously i mean how many people are gonna get to level 15 without membership or buying some areas

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

."

I am hoping for Candy World as a side world as well. It would be great with the gingerbread houses coinciding with Christmas time in December. yep, it fits. :) Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Agreed, maybe the easter house has a special game where you find the eggs

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
critical blizzard on Oct 19, 2013 wrote:
side world? maybe for level 15 plus and not premium areas? seriously i mean how many people are gonna get to level 15 without membership or buying some areas
Crab Alley on Triton Avenue is available for wizards starting at Level 12. And with the WaterWorks dungeon in Crab Alley, there are a lot of players who go there.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Candy World would be awesome and it would definitely go with Christmas for sure. I love the idea of the gingerbread house, it would be fantastic! Fingers crossed that it happens :)

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
I'm totally agreeing here. Candy world? Brilliant! Here is my idea:
Plot: Greyrose's half sisters are destroying Candy World! You, as a very powerful wizard, are sent to Candy World to stop the sister and save the citizens.

Other Information: Cost 500 Crowns, levels 15 and up. There would be a small shopping center where you can buy houses, pets, and mounts. This would be a world running from December- January. This would be a side world given by professor Greyrose, after the season, this world would be taken from your list of worlds available.

" Knowledge is key, my friends. " Katie Duskleaf, level 50

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012

."

That would be cool to have candy land as a side world. I have read many posts asking for Candy world as well. (And a good story to go with it! I love stories and backstories!)

~AngelcatDemondog