Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seasonal Clothes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Well, in the middle of school, i had the BEST clothing idea for ki, and its seasonal clothes! (I only came up with spring so far) So, there could be a mount that is an umbrella, and rain would fall on it; and it could fly around with you holding onto it, just like Merrry Popins! Also, there could be rain boots that when you walk, you would be stepping in puddles and they would splash, and when you jump you would land in a massive puddle and water would go everywhere. Also, there could be a wand that's a giant raindrop and it would have a smiley face and you would have your hands cupped underneath it and it would be floating in midair above them. Finally, you would have a raincoat and you would have options to put the hood on or off or have it buttoned or unbuttoned. Now, you may be thinking, "But what about the designs on it?" well i have that covered too. Boys would have a pattern of raindrops and lightning bolts, one underneath each other. Girls would have a pattern of raindrops and flowers underneath each other also (idk wt colors the flowers should be, but they should have alternating colors).
Anyone have any other ideas for summer, winter, and fall? (for the winter boots they should be stomping in snow, and in fall they should be jumping in leaves)

89 James Titanfountain
13 James Titanfountain

P.S., I would appreciate it very much if the receiver showed this to the message boards director (such as Paige or the other person (is her name) Kelly).