Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spell bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2013
i gained trained samoorai spell on my death wizard, as training points can not buy it.
im guessing this is a bug

i can give details if needed

Administrator
This is not a bug, and congratulations are in order.

Samoorai is a special spell that cannot be trained at a normal trainer, nor purchased with Training Points - you earn this spell by either crafting it or receiving it as a reward from a duel.

Learn more at http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Samoorai

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
suzy1973 on Sep 19, 2013 wrote:
i gained trained samoorai spell on my death wizard, as training points can not buy it.
im guessing this is a bug

i can give details if needed
Is your death in mooshu? If so he/she more likely got it as a drop, unless you were fighting Loremaster, then you might of got the drop from her.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
How do you get crafting recipese for spells? I have never seen a vendor ANYWHERE in the spiral so far (and im in celestia) who sells spell recipes EXCEPT the ravenwood school trees.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
There is one spell craft vendor on the game, it is the goat monk in the Shirataki Temple. He sells the spells to be crafted from the loremaster pack. They are expensive and require a lot of reagents to craft them, but they are available based on school, as far as I can see.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
fallon lotusleaf on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
How do you get crafting recipese for spells? I have never seen a vendor ANYWHERE in the spiral so far (and im in celestia) who sells spell recipes EXCEPT the ravenwood school trees.
I found this info for two spell recipe vendors:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Spell_Recipe_Vendor

If you click on each one on that link, it has more details for them.

For example, the one in Mooshu appears "to all Wizards who have defeated the Plague Oni ", and the one in Avalon "appears after the Indigo Giant is defeated. "