Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 or 3 Minions

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
So I was thinking since myth is all about minions and all, why can't they summon more than one minion? They're new 75lvl minion isn't really that strong, my favorite is the death one and it costs one less pip. So why can't myth summon more than one minion at once? No-pvp of course. Or just make myths minions more stronger and smarter in pve.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Shayden181 on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
So I was thinking since myth is all about minions and all, why can't they summon more than one minion? They're new 75lvl minion isn't really that strong, my favorite is the death one and it costs one less pip. So why can't myth summon more than one minion at once? No-pvp of course. Or just make myths minions more stronger and smarter in pve.
lol i have seen someone summon a living puppet and a troll minion at same time in pvp as with many spells 2 of the same spell cannot affect at same time as each other (tc gear pet etc cards can usually stack though) so try and see if you can summon a talos and the new myth minion at same time

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Shayden181 on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I can't even imagine the complaints this would get. Yes, Myth has minions (every school does) but there is no reason for two at once; this would take the fairness completely out of the game.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
RavenLady777 on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
I can't even imagine the complaints this would get. Yes, Myth has minions (every school does) but there is no reason for two at once; this would take the fairness completely out of the game.
Why would it get complaints? It's NO-PVP so Idk why they would complain because it would not affect them(unless they use minions in pve, which it would be for all schools). And my myth is by far the weakest in pve out of all the schools I played, which was every school(2 accounts). Life has healing, death has drains, storm has damage, fire has dots, ice has resist(My ice is immune to fire and storm and that's fair? But myth can't use more than one minion in PVE, NOT PVP?), balance has a little bit of everything, and myth has nothing but able to remove shields. Don't even say they have the best minions, cause my death has FAR better ones, talos is no match for my 14 pip minion, vassanji lore singer is one more pip then the death level 75 minion for just a couple hundred more health. My point is myth is has nothing great about it in pve, in pvp he's good. Myth is just a weaker version of every school, I'll show you.
  • Wand-Sword of kings, death-35 critical,45 blocking, 2 piercing, 1 10% death trap, 4 130 death wand hits, and one power pip at the beginning of a duel.

• Wand-Sword of kings,myth-33 critical,42 blocking, 2 piercing,1 10% myth trap, 4 130 death wand hits, and one power pip at the beginning of a duel.

• Shoes-Slippers of perfect poise, balance-225 health, 5 piercing, 50 blocking, 55 balance critical, 16 balance damage, 6 balance accuracy, and one Mana Burn card.
  • Shoes-Oracle's True Slippers-185 health, 5 piercing,50 blocking,55 myth critical, 15 myth damage, 6 myth accuracy, and one spirit spear card.
Is that enough for you? Or do I need to show you other gear that is weaker than another schools. And it can be for ALL SCHOOLS, he did not say it would be just for myth. Remember it would be for PVE ONLY, all schools, no problems.