Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to beat Chester droors

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Okay I'm level 28and I'm soloing the game but whenever I attack he heals himself which makes it very hard to do him damage and he also has two minions which are also nothing to sniff at so I'm stuck anyone know how to beat him I need help

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balance princess on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Okay I'm level 28and I'm soloing the game but whenever I attack he heals himself which makes it very hard to do him damage and he also has two minions which are also nothing to sniff at so I'm stuck anyone know how to beat him I need help
Stop attacking him first. Put a TRAP on him (hence the comments about traps). Any trap. Do not cast a spell until you have defeated the minions.
and speaking of minions, use yours.
He's not easy, but it can be done. :)

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Balance princess on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
put a trap on him that you won't use so it's always there. I believe Elemental/Spirit Trap would work for this

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
Okay so i am able to take Chester Droors out in two rounds but the green men and the tree (i forgot the name) give me the most trouble Especially the tree. I am a lvl 27 ... this is extremely hard for me.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Izzlegoesgreen on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
Okay so i am able to take Chester Droors out in two rounds but the green men and the tree (i forgot the name) give me the most trouble Especially the tree. I am a lvl 27 ... this is extremely hard for me.
as a fire, you can do Fire Trap + Meteor Strike or Fire Trap then Scald. Both spells with hit both people. However, knowing more info would be helpful. What spells do you carry? Deck size? What do you find is the most damaging aspect of the fight (besides the 3 on 1)

Explorer
Sep 02, 2012
I just beat Wysteria today, ( so happy about it ) and I really just got friends to help me. One good strategy would be buy Tempest ( storm treasure card ) or if you haven't already learned it, save up your pips. Fill the bar up until like 7 or 8 pips, then attack.

Survivor
Nov 20, 2013
cheater drooms hard still cant beat him help i am level 33 myth

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
tgtocoolgentry on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
cheater drooms hard still cant beat him help i am level 33 myth
Put a trap on Chester immediately. It doesn't matter which trap; your Myth Trap that you received at level 8 will do nicely. Then just leave the trap there so he can not use his healing cheat. Do not attack Chester again until all his minions are dead.

You can also have a friend help you. I went into the leafy hallway leading up to where the battle takes place, and a friend teleported to me with no problem. If you do have a friend port to you to help make sure they know the battle plan and the importance of not removing the trap on Chester until all the minions are dead.

Miranda Nightsinger, 38 ( and secondaries)
Calamity Windbane, 26 ( and secondaries)