Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

winter tusk crafting&gear

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
all who go to wintertusk should now that they have extraordinary (?) gear. the crafting gear is so good, many people in azteca still use some of it. vestrilund in particular has the stuff i am talking about. the wands and athames and other ones are second to one. (crown shop gear for same lvl or higher, like the wand that gives poly morph).

if you have an idea or comment, post it!

connor light breaker

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Yes, this is by far the best crafting gear! I wish gear after this also lived up to this level of quality and reward for the effort!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
The zeplin on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
all who go to wintertusk should now that they have extraordinary (?) gear. the crafting gear is so good, many people in azteca still use some of it. vestrilund in particular has the stuff i am talking about. the wands and athames and other ones are second to one. (crown shop gear for same lvl or higher, like the wand that gives poly morph).

if you have an idea or comment, post it!

connor light breaker
I craft the robe and hats from this guy instead of running WW.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/NPC:Carax_Strongthread

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Yep the Wintertusk crafted stats gave such promise and hope for further quality crafted items, sadly as new worlds have come that hasn't occurred. Here's hoping to more superb crafting recipes to come.

I know crafting isn't everyone's thing but for the crafters amongst us awesome recipes for excellent items makes it ever so much fun!