Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting Bug.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
Hi, I recently went and bought some storm recipes on my fire wizard so I could make them and send them off to my low level storm wizard, but when I went into my crafting station the recipes I bought from Krokotopia turned into Marleybone recipes, leaving me with 2 sets of Marleybone recipes. I've tried logging off and restarting the game and my computer, nothing seems to work. Any help?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Miranda Summercall... on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
Hi, I recently went and bought some storm recipes on my fire wizard so I could make them and send them off to my low level storm wizard, but when I went into my crafting station the recipes I bought from Krokotopia turned into Marleybone recipes, leaving me with 2 sets of Marleybone recipes. I've tried logging off and restarting the game and my computer, nothing seems to work. Any help?
It sounds to me like you were using the wrong crafting station? Are you going to your equipment one?

When you go to a crafting station only the recipes you have that can be made on that station will appear.