Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Celestia House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Does anyone know how to get a hold of a Celestian Shield? It is a wall hanging that can be put up in your house. I need it to make the house but only have one and can't seem to get ahold of a second.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Cats Eye on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Does anyone know how to get a hold of a Celestian Shield? It is a wall hanging that can be put up in your house. I need it to make the house but only have one and can't seem to get ahold of a second.
Have you checked at The Bazaar? Here is more info if you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Celestian_Shield

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Cats Eye on Aug 21, 2013 wrote:
Two bosses drop it... or you'll have to keep looking in the bazaar:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Celestian_Shield

Survivor
Mar 27, 2011
There is alot of talk about Charmtooth boss dropping the Celestian shield but I have been fighting him on and off for about a month and have yet to get one. Not sure how many times I have beaten him but I would guess around 200 times are so.

RavenLady777 said two bosses???? Who is the other one? I am tired of Charmtooth.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I got mine from Curuin Charmtooth. If you had followed the link you would have seen the two boss droppers; the other is Carson Spritethief. It took well over 200 battles for me to get both shields, frustratingly I had friends help or ported in at the last second who got it right away.