Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is going on with these critical ratings?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I've seen so many with a Critical rating between 490-560...Like honestly, that's just too high.. They have like three things on their pet that give them Critical plus the gear.. KI, you could at least give us higher block on our gear... Anyone else think this is just plain ridiculous???????

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I hear you - it is just absurd facing these folks in 1v1. What's more, the Hades wand drops like every run.

I'd like to see a more useful crit blocking ability on a pet - the current one I know of grants about +35-40 block but really that should be supplemented or expanded.

As for storm specific block, Diego should offer a specific set of gear for all schools that gives up a little bit of global resist but adds about double the currently max available storm block. F'rinstance, I crafted some boots in AV that give me around 120 storm block, but I would rather have even just a pair of plain old galoshes with no other ability besides say 300 storm block.

You could even limit them to pvp so it wouldn't spoil the "unique" experience of Twin Giants for the average joe.

I think crit should be removed from the game entirely, but then that's just me being a reactionary old grouch.

Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
no, why you complain? ice has lots of resist plus block if you feel that storm has to much cetical you need to make a ice wizard....also no point increasing critical and block it will be the same as before.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2012
I've actually seen a video of an ice wizard running through a dungeon, and he had so much resist to fire and storm that they did almost no damage.

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
Gettdowncrazy on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
no, why you complain? ice has lots of resist plus block if you feel that storm has to much cetical you need to make a ice wizard....also no point increasing critical and block it will be the same as before.
I see your point on how it wont really change anything