Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Loremaster recipe spells, permanent or TC?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
As many people are aware, the Loremaster in The Atheneum(Dragonspyre) uses special spells that normally only exist as TC(Treasure Cards) and that supposedly you can get these spells from her, I was wondering if you can only get the TC form of the spell, or is it possible for you to actually get these spells permanently just like a spell you would buy from a trainer? Also, I understand that there are crafting teachers who can give you a recipe for these spells, are the recipes for making your own TCs of the spell, or are they a permanent version?

P.S. When beating the Loremaster and if you are lucky enough to get one of these spells, does your school affect which spell you get or your chances of getting a spell from your own type?

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
The loremaster does not use special spells that are tc, you can craft these and add them to your spell deck as permanent, get a boss drop and add them to deck as permanent or even get them in a pack and add them to your deck as a permanent spell. They are not only tc you can get them on three different occasions.

The loremaster drops permanent spells. Everything I said above gives permanent spells

Explorer
May 09, 2010
You get Tc spells and permanent spells, and all is random.

If they are selling gold cards its a TC spells, if it looks like a ordinary spell card (color depending on school) its a permanent spell.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Well she drops tc's but also permanent spells. Some can be obtained 3 ways, some 1 way. ANd no your school does not affect your spell(s) that you might get. I got Fomori and I am balance. The recipes teach you the real spell. These spells are powerful enough that being able to get them with training points would be a bad thing. It is possible to get it as a real spell. Most players are very happy about this (Including me). I wish you good luck in getting a spell and hope it is your favorite.
Critical Death (I want Deer Knight)