Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
I need to know how to get in to Colossus Boulevard can anyone help reply if yes Ignore if no.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
ZackAttack690 on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I need to know how to get in to Colossus Boulevard can anyone help reply if yes Ignore if no.
Merle will give you the access you need after you finish your questing of Cyclops, Triton and Fire Cat.

If you need access prior to that you would need to port into someone who does have access.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
You need to complete all streets in Wizard City (Triton, Cyclops, Firecat), then see Merle Ambrose who will give you access to Colossus.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Check out this quest tree from one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

If you scroll down on that quest tree, you will see that when you finish the three main streets (Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley), then you receive 3 main quests that will lead you to the next world of Krokotopia.

BUT, you also receive a Side Quest, "Colossal Trouble", that will take you to Colossus Blvd.

Did you finish all of the Main Quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley?

Check your quest log file to see if you have any of them still to be done. Then when you talk to Headmaster Ambrose, he will send you to Colossus Blvd.