Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells and Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
So just two weeks ago I came back from a two year break, when Celestia was the last world.

When I came back I was happy with the new quests and new worlds. I saw that there were many new spells, so I visited the Wizard101 Wiki to figure out how to get them. I figured out that I had to do most of Wintertusk to unlock Power Link, which is required to learn most of the other Fire spells (I'm a level 76 Pyromancer, currently in Avalon). So I figured I could visit Erik Wyrdrune and get Power Link, and from then on it would be easy. But as I did both of the pre-quests for "The Runedown", ("The Spell Trade" & "The Dragon Gate") Erik Wyrdrune never offered my level 55 spell quest. I continued doing the Wintertusk main quests, and I am currently working on Nastrond. I still am not able to get my level 55 spell quest, which also means I am not able to move on to any of the other new spells, such as Detonate and Backdraft. I have no idea what to do, and none of my friends are able to figure out my problem. I am desperate for an answer so that I can move on and get my new spells.

Thank you!

Ryan StarCatcher, Transcenedent Pyromancer

Administrator
Your level 77 character Ryan StarCatcher already has the spell Power Link that you received from completing the quest "The Runedown", and in fact you have a couple of copies of it in your spellbook right now.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Your level 77 character Ryan StarCatcher already has the spell Power Link that you received from completing the quest "The Runedown", and in fact you have a couple of copies of it in your spellbook right now.
Yes, I was able to find out what I needed to do before this thread went live. Thank you for the help though!

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
listen im just tellin ya if you ever need help on a quest I am behind the ice school from 3 clock to 3:10 eastern time pm.

AustinWinterWalker Master of ice magic