Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
I noticed that for the elemental schools: and you call them. Professor Falmea, Professor Greyrose, and Professor Balestron. (sorry if I spelt that wrong) Although for the Spiritual schools: and you call them.Moolinda, Dworgyn, and Cyrus. Did any of you notice this please reply.

Joseph Icestalker level 24
Joseph Pixietamer level 19/ 20
Caroline Deathmancer level 3
Caroline Ironvault level 2

Defender
Jun 18, 2012
Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
I say Cyrus Drake doesn't like the title professor, Dworgyn has Professor's assistant written under his name (Malistaire was the professor), and Moolinda Wu also doesn't like the title professor. That's what made up as an excuse for this. But yea...........

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
I heard that Professor Flamea likes to be called Madame Flamea, I don't know about Moolinda Wu, but personally i think Moolinda Wu sounds cooler that professor Wu. No one really respects Cyrus Drake so no one gives him the title professor. And Dworgyn is an assistant.
Just my thoughts
~AngelcatDemondog

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
Delver
Apr 21, 2012
BestLifeWiz on Aug 15, 2013 wrote:
I noticed that for the elemental schools: and you call them. Professor Falmea, Professor Greyrose, and Professor Balestron. (sorry if I spelt that wrong) Although for the Spiritual schools: and you call them.Moolinda, Dworgyn, and Cyrus. Did any of you notice this please reply.

Joseph Icestalker level 24
Joseph Pixietamer level 19/ 20
Caroline Deathmancer level 3
Caroline Ironvault level 2
Can you explain a little further about how it's weird? I don't really get it.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
AngelcatDemondog on Oct 9, 2013 wrote:
I heard that Professor Flamea likes to be called Madame Flamea, I don't know about Moolinda Wu, but personally i think Moolinda Wu sounds cooler that professor Wu. No one really respects Cyrus Drake so no one gives him the title professor. And Dworgyn is an assistant.
Just my thoughts
~AngelcatDemondog
Have you BEEN to Dragonspyre?

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
~Rainbow0839

yes i have been to dragonspyre 2 times, and Cyrus Drake is my teacher for my myth wizard Fallon Mythstrider, level 51 currently (Myth is my favorite school) but you must remember in the beginning of the game he was a complete jerk. He eventually becomes nicer. (He is still a jerk though) I have another theory about Cyrus Drake not being called professor: There was once three professor Drakes teaching at wizard city at one time. Now it would be confusing calling Malistare, Sylvia, and Cyrus Professor Drake. Very confusing (I actually run into that problem at Tae-Kwon-Do. There is a couple teaching there and they are both masters and therefore have to have the title Master)

~AngelcatDemondog