Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hard to Resist - Is my screen glitching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
Hard to Resist is a Quest given by Diego the Duelmaster, in which he tells you to go into the arena. He then says to confront the Sunbird, whilst, on my screen it is not a sunbird, but a Golem. I know this isn't a large issue, but either the Quest Text is incorrect or the Golem is not supposed to be there.

Squire
May 10, 2013
SpearWizardsOn101 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Hard to Resist is a Quest given by Diego the Duelmaster, in which he tells you to go into the arena. He then says to confront the Sunbird, whilst, on my screen it is not a sunbird, but a Golem. I know this isn't a large issue, but either the Quest Text is incorrect or the Golem is not supposed to be there.
This happened to me, expect there wasn't 1 creature or person I could see but my wizard.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
If I remember correctly there is a quest with a Golem then the Sunbird. Is it possible that you are doing the first one and not returning into the Arena to complete the second?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The golem usually represents an NPC that hasn't loaded yet. Just do the quest, it's no big deal and will eventually correct itself. :)

Survivor
May 13, 2013
I'm pretty sure that the golem is just the default avatar of creatures before they load. It's happened to me many times that I'll go into an area for the first time, and everyone will be golems, so check your internet, give it a minute to load, try again, and see if it works.

Squire
May 10, 2013
The sunbird was in the Arena but it was downloading files so it wouldnt see the Sunbird but just wait like 1 minute

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
That happened to me too, but I don't think it was loading the sunbird because it had the name of the golem over it, and it wasn't even the golem that shows up when something is loading (looks like the haunted minions on Triton Ave.) It looked like the gearheads in Chelsea Court. Strange.