Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Creating your own house?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Hey you guys! I want a house! I've been searching for houses for a while now, none of them scream "me" if you know what I mean. There is always one part of each house I love, but the rest is kinda eh. so, KI, i wanna make my own house! It would cost a lot of gold or crowns (please let there be a gold option) but worth it! you can chose the area (So it could be in MB, KT, WA, ect) and place rooms, towers, tunnels, already made.
This is a very unfinished idea, so please, help me finish it!

Nora LionThorn
"Part of a balanced breakfast"

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
That would not happen. It would be hard to make the house and Impossible.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
kewl every piece of house costs one thousand crowns (cannot make one without at least 2 inside pieces and 2 outside pieces 10in and 10 out max

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
what? it would cost kingsisle a lot of money to make this be realistic

Explorer
Mar 23, 2013
Defender
Jun 18, 2012
cool that seems awesome! I like some of the houses on the game, but most of them I don't really like too much. it would be very fun, but my question is, how will it work?

Brittany rose, lvl 46, ice, the crucible

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
critical blizzard on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
kewl every piece of house costs one thousand crowns (cannot make one without at least 2 inside pieces and 2 outside pieces 10in and 10 out max
well i thought every piece would be a room or some would be able to put together with another to make a big room and outside pieces about the same size as the room pieces