Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astonishing discovery by a mere myth student!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Andrew Dragonstone on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
Here is a great idea Terra magic is too much like life. But there could be a opposite of balance! Insanity school! A phsycomancer! It could be spiritual since being crazy has to do with the mind yourself and spirit. Balance could me elemental since the hydra spell is balance but hydra has elemental heads it wouldnt make since if a spiritual school taught a hydra. Then maybe life school could have its own god. The dryads that gave life to all wizards and creatures. It would be added to the story of giants dragons and tritons. Plus giants are the only spiritual gods apart of the story. It would be cool of another spiritual god the dryads were added. Then there will be to elemental gods apart of story and to spiritual gods apart of the story!
I Like The Word "Phsycomancer" & The Whole Idea Of This Post. Geomancers and Vociferests sure do sound cool & powerful, and this could be made into an amazing game expansion

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
Dwarfs could be a Terra Spell.
Someone did Mention a Golem.
Death Worms (Despite the Name) can be a spell.
Landslide is another.
Cave Trolls.
Sand Elementals.
Sand Stalkers.
Ettins.

They could introduce a new level 88 Aztecan Spell called the Apoundasaurus!

The Apoundasaurus:
Level 88
Deals 1335-1400 Terra Damage to all,
and it gives a 400 Point Spirit Shield!

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Well I do like the crazy idea but I kinda doubt there's an opposite of Balance. And also if KingIsle does make this. It will be costly. So we can't think of too much classes and too less. Cause we gotta keep it balanced. Or fabric of space and time will be destroyed etc. and also since its costly. I say. Terra magic and reality magic should be premium classes? Since their so ancient and hard to learn. The only way to be a Geomancer of Vociferest is to buy the game or buy the classes with crowns. We all got the game here. Right? So I don't see why not KI shouldn't make this premium.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
the school gem of terra is coal lol

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
I can disprove one theory of yours about Terra magic and it making the ground. The dragons created fire and maybe magma, combined with the Triton's water, would eventually turn it into rock, and the ground is made of rock. You are still right about earthquake being a myth spell.

Ryan SoulShard Magus , second , third

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Unicorns And Drago... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
I Like The Word "Phsycomancer" & The Whole Idea Of This Post. Geomancers and Vociferests sure do sound cool & powerful, and this could be made into an amazing game expansion

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf
Yea Phsycomancers!

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I think that reality should alter a spell, kind of like boss cheating. In the middle of a spell animation, the reality wizard casts their spell which makes the other wizard's spell disappear. I'm thinking Frost Giant.
Ice Wizard: *casts frost giant*
Frost Giant: *comes out and starts swinging hammer*
Reality Wizard: *casts reality symbol*
Frost Giant: *poofs into smoke*
There needs to be some pretty major side effect for using this powerful magic though. It is completely voiding that a spell exists.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Maybe Vociferests are called physcomancers. I'm still not sure. Right now I'm in krokotopia to see if I can uncover some ancient terra island or crypt or something. Maybe as a bonus place? Or even a ancient unfinished instance?

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Its true that Myth and Storm shouldn't be opposites, I mean if Myth is imagination, and Storm is creativity those are pretty similar. Reality stone could be crystal because they are clear and reality is clear, i dont know about the Terra stone. I doubt these new schools will show up, but they do make sense.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
Exrudius11 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Hello, let me start off who I am.
My name is Valerian Earthmancer. I love to study and I'm a myth student. So I've used my most powerful myth mind to research the following.
There is more to the story of the dragons, giants, and tritons. There is another God-like being who hailed the lands or should I say underground. I've been researching on an old ancient school of magic.
'Terra Magic'
There had to be a reason for our floating islands. A kind of magic of earth that linked the lands. I've even found traces of terra magic in myth magic. I mean. Is earthquake really myth? Or is that the only known terra spell and we decided to shove it with the other myth spells?
Lemme talk about the giants, dragons, and tritons again.
We all know those three ruled the land's sky's and sea's but what about underneath? The underground? Could it be some sort of terra god-being slumbered for thousands of years after using all it's energy to create the lands?
So many questions...
Anyways, after all my research I've concluded that there is a possibility of this being true. Such a school can exist in the elemental schools. Lemme tell you what I believe terra magic students would use or what I call it "Geomancers/Geomancy" they wouldn't be defensive since ice covers that. But look at earthquake. It hits everyone. And what happens when you pick up alot of rocks and throw them? They spread out in the air. And look at landslides. They spread out. So Geomancers focus on dealing damage to everyone. And rocks are hard right? So they would have quite high health and mana but 80% accuracy. And another thing. Storm is in the sky earth is on the bottom. Wouldn't you think they're opposites? I believe the terra spell "Earthquake" In the myth school triggered an opposite attraction to generate higher damage from one another. And we just assumed they were opposites metaphorically. So this does lead to the new school.

And if there's another elemental school there is another spiritual school. Now you may wonder "what's the opposite of myth then? Life?" We'll your almost there. It's another hidden school. Hidden right Infront of our eyes.
'Reality Magic'
What's it do? Well it focuses on the opposite of myth. Since myth focuses on imagination and creating. Reality is the opposite. It focuses on dispelling magic. So I guess it was forgotten for being such a downer of a school. It summons however, creatures who are real. Like all those gold cards that are unlearnable like krokomummy or ninja pigs, they have traces of being reality magic. Reality magic students or what I call "Vociferests/Vocifery" they would have medium health and mana but 85% accuracy. Also the teleport spells like teleport to your house or to the commons or mark a teleport location may be reality magic

Is it possible these are true? Or is it just my crazy mythical imagination? Maybe if we ask Bartleby he would remember those ancient schools. Or perhaps not, and they wouldn't exist?
Those schools and legends may not be real in the game right now, but I have to say that is an awesome idea! :D It would make a great addition to the Wizard101 storyline.

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Wow. Hold on here big fella. Slow down for just a sec. I just want to say a few things. First off, would these schools, if they were to be created, would they be like the astral spells? I mean, even more choices for guys just starting out? Imagine a sun, moon, and star school in ravenwood, where its expanded. Even more complicated. I'm not trying to be a big downer, but there can only be so many schools. I mean, they could make the animal class, verminology, or the combo schools, like the static school, and the steam school, and the decay school. But that doesn't mean they will.
And involving crowns into all of this is just foolish. Really? The game is crazy the way it is. Although, the Tera, and reality schools aren't all that bad. But, life, myth, and fire, and even balance kind of all make earth together. The power of unity binds all forces together. Fire makes the infant magma, then storm and ice cools Earth. Life inhabits and enriches the habitats of this great creation, then myth records the grand history of the story. Death helps the departing souls on their way. And balance keeps order and binds together all the forces of creation and lingering destruction. I guess the Tera school is the core of all magic. The school that is the foundation and inspiration for all other magic. The school that gives reason for all magic to keep on existing.
And about the Tera's battle tactic of attacking all enemies at once. For every spell? It seems a bit unfair. Myth only gets two of those spell types. A whole school purely made just for those spells? It doesn't give much purpose to the boss in waterworks. If you know what I mean. And the reality school. What about counter spells? That could be what the realists could use. Their skepticism never dying. But what would they look like? I think the gemstone could be an odd gemstone for reality. Something that always changes. Like a pearl. Because nothing is ever as it seems! Just as the great owl city says.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Epic Awesome on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
School of Earth is in Wysteria- pigswick academy.
That's just what the pigs call life. Earth in Pigswick is really life.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
I like this, but... wouldn't it be a big change to the game if, if you could choose if you wanted to be one of those schools. There would be too much changes to the game. Much too much, lol. Well, anyway, instead of like that, It should be likean astral spell. You could learn its spells, but not be them. Maybe in a new world there are those schools, but only trainable. Only my ideas!

COle Dunerunner - aditha12

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I feel another story line coming on

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
it should cost 5000 crowns to make wizards of these schools 1000 crowns to add an extra character

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
when you get to mooshu terra gets a blade that 50% aoe damage but regular terra blade is 30 % terra damage

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Here is a great idea Terra magic is too much like life. But there could be a opposite of balance! Insanity school! A phsycomancer! It could be spiritual since being crazy has to do with the mind yourself and spirit. Balance could me elemental since the hydra spell is balance but hydra has elemental heads it wouldnt make since if a spiritual school taught a hydra. Then maybe life school could have its own god. The dryads that gave life to all wizards and creatures. It would be added to the story of giants dragons and tritons. Plus giants are the only spiritual gods apart of the story. It would be cool of another spiritual god the dryads were added. Then there will be to elemental gods apart of story and to spiritual gods apart of the story!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
school colors are brown and grey

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
level 1 terra spell death worms weak 1 pip single person attack level 5 terra spell shake 75 damage to all enemies level 10 terra spell dirt golem 3 pip attack and yes when i said those school colors i was talking about terra

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
reality spells level 1 lecture around average 1 pip damage level 5 book 140 damage and minus 20% accuracy to next spell level 10 insult average 3 pip damage

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
and after you buy one of these schools you can make as many wizards of it and or as many people with secondary of it

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
didn't come up with great names for reality spells lol

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
reality school is in marleybone and taught by a human terra school is there too and taught by a golem and for awhile you get quests explaining why storms rival changes to terra and myths rival changes to reality

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
I think that reality should alter a spell, kind of like boss cheating. In the middle of a spell animation, the reality wizard casts their spell which makes the other wizard's spell disappear. I'm thinking Frost Giant.
Ice Wizard: *casts frost giant*
Frost Giant: *comes out and starts swinging hammer*
Reality Wizard: *casts reality symbol*
Frost Giant: *poofs into smoke*
There needs to be some pretty major side effect for using this powerful magic though. It is completely voiding that a spell exists.
no it will get a lot of spells that minus accuracy and some will actually have a dispel in them but it cannot just get rid of spell after it started