Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Hi I am lost on what quest I am on in Avalon please guide me I will really appreciate it.

Thanks

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
TRUTH337 on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Hi I am lost on what quest I am on in Avalon please guide me I will really appreciate it.

Thanks
what quests do you have in your book right now?
the one that gives the most xp is likely the main storyline quest.

in future, you should post to the correct board if you want the answer you seek, young wizard.
(mods, please move this to the avalon forum as it is not a glitch)

-v.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
The only ones that I have in my quest book is to collect tapestry.

Explorer
Jun 12, 2011
TRUTH337 on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
The only ones that I have in my quest book is to collect tapestry.
here is a list of avalon quests, in the order they are given~

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?275441-Guide-to-Avalon-Quests

^^^
read this thoroughly~ try to remember the last of these quests you did, and go from there.

cheers,
-v.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Go back to the last couple npc's you talked to. The main quest is segmented such that when you complete some tasks and check in with the npc the segment gets completed/closed and there is no more quest in your Journal. You must speak to that specific npc and accept the next task which initiates the next segment to continue on.

Whats extra confusing is some npcs have multiple topics to choose from, so when you want to continue on the main quest, which topic do you choose??? If you chose the wrong one you go on side quests without realizing it.

~ Happy Wizarding!