Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Tower of the Winter Bane

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Now, please bare with me, I'm thinking that when the next world comes out, we should have a new Waterworks type of dungeon. I'm currently thinking that Polaris will be the next world, and Polaris is obviously very cold. Hence the name, Tower of Winter Bane. I propose this because some, and by some I mean most of us (who have reached the Waterworks and higher) would like an update in style, and in stats. Now, I'm not saying what stats should be given in each part of the gear set rewarded by the tower. I'm just saying that a new tower of this quality ought to be created once again so players can be more satisfied with game play, and have a lot more fun and better dueling abilities. Anyways, I was thinking that the tower it's self should have a set up like that of the Waterworks (not the Tower of the Helephant because it was too confusing to some of us, and Waterworks is simply easier to follow), we should have:

Floor 1 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 2 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 3 -- One boss -- minionless or up to 3 minions -- cheater -- gives one piece of the new set -- Floor 4 -- Puzzle -- Floor 5 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 6 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 7 -- puzzle -- Floor 8 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 9 -- One boss -- minionless or up to 3 minions -- no cheats -- gives one
piece of the new set -- Floor 10 -- Last boss -- 2 or 3 minions -- cheater -- gives any of the pieces of the set.

That's my idea, yet until the next world comes out we'll never know. I hope you like it! :D

Delver
Apr 11, 2012
King of the Necrom... on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Now, please bare with me, I'm thinking that when the next world comes out, we should have a new Waterworks type of dungeon. I'm currently thinking that Polaris will be the next world, and Polaris is obviously very cold. Hence the name, Tower of Winter Bane. I propose this because some, and by some I mean most of us (who have reached the Waterworks and higher) would like an update in style, and in stats. Now, I'm not saying what stats should be given in each part of the gear set rewarded by the tower. I'm just saying that a new tower of this quality ought to be created once again so players can be more satisfied with game play, and have a lot more fun and better dueling abilities. Anyways, I was thinking that the tower it's self should have a set up like that of the Waterworks (not the Tower of the Helephant because it was too confusing to some of us, and Waterworks is simply easier to follow), we should have:

Floor 1 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 2 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 3 -- One boss -- minionless or up to 3 minions -- cheater -- gives one piece of the new set -- Floor 4 -- Puzzle -- Floor 5 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 6 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 7 -- puzzle -- Floor 8 -- 4 enemies -- Floor 9 -- One boss -- minionless or up to 3 minions -- no cheats -- gives one
piece of the new set -- Floor 10 -- Last boss -- 2 or 3 minions -- cheater -- gives any of the pieces of the set.

That's my idea, yet until the next world comes out we'll never know. I hope you like it! :D
Hi guys,

This dungeon is a spectacular idea. How would it fit into the storyline and what level do you think wizards should start your Waterworks-based dungeon?
I also think that The Tower of Winterbane is a very intriguing title for the next world (in which you think might be Polaris.)
Also, do you think that the idea of Polaris could not only follow the Malistaire storyline, but the Wintertusk one too? Maybe Polaris could have been separated from Wintertusk!

Thanks,
MidnightMT101 Grandmaster &

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
I dont think many of us want to go through a nightmare like that again.We did the thing at least 2 times for the gear and we might have summoned henchman.Most of us want to not do it because of the times we would have to try.And Polaris might not be the new world.

Tyler Legendfriend 71