Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A call for Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
Hey guys! So I'm trying to get back into pvp and I need a good pet. The one I have set my sights on is a rain beetle. I need a hatching partner to help me complete this goal. I'll help you with whatever pet stuff I can help you with or questing/dungeons or farming in return. The talents I want are: Spritely, MC Fairy, Spell Proof, Spell Defy and either MC Unicorn or MC infallible. Thanks for the help! I'm freshly into summer so I'll be on all the time. I'll be in the pet hatchery in Satyr Realm Area 1 every hour on the hour to check. My name's Jared Drake - lvl 90 myth, and I'm wearing a yellow/blue commander robe!
Thanks a bunch for the help!
-Jared Drake

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
BTW unless your willing to spend close to one million in game gold that will not work its impossible.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
Austin Icethorn on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
BTW unless your willing to spend close to one million in game gold that will not work its impossible.
This variable depends on the person. I did a donation hatch for a noob that was NOT a member level 15 he had a ghost pet and i hatched with it one time. his new pet was spudf now thats a huge bit of luck to get that on the first shot too using a g1 pet with loads of junk in it. Now, when i self hatch i see spudf pets all day long now moved the talents into many pet types and such. Been working on a pvp pet as well its still an in progress it failed at epic awe well ;0 it has cast tower, cast smoke, cast doom gloom then a fail with a card. Shooting for proof, fairy, smoke, entangle and plague. easier said than done :-)