Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Robe Of Resurrection!!!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I think we should have a new armor stat: Resurrectiin!!!! It is a chance of reviving after defeat.

Explorer
May 06, 2012
Emperor of Life on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
I think we should have a new armor stat: Resurrectiin!!!! It is a chance of reviving after defeat.
good idea... but i dint think you want enemys with this skill

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
it's called guardian spirit~ level 75 life spell, if cast revives you on defeat.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
i must agree with the previous poster. if wizard101 were to create this stat for us, they would have to do the same for enemies and bosses. i, personally, would not want to go against jotun, ressurrection version. if you're looking for a ressurection, then the crowns equipment with guardian spirit may be a good idea.

it takes skill to beat a boss, but heart to be a wizard

Defender
Apr 22, 2012
There is a spell, (I forget what it is called) that if you cast it, when you die you will be revived with 15% of your health

Delver
Oct 30, 2011
There is one called guardian spirit.

Tyler Legendfriend transcendent

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
The NightSpear on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
There is a spell, (I forget what it is called) that if you cast it, when you die you will be revived with 15% of your health
the spell that your thinking of is guardian spirit. It is a life spell, but given away in crowns gear from packs.

It takes skill to beat a boss, but heart to be a wizard