Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
Would be great if we could change color of our pets and add patterns and styles. some of the colors are really boring and dont stand out. It also would make the pets more unique instead of every one running around with the same pet and same looks.

So please let us pick color like changing clothes color same should be for pet and not just the name. I know some pets let you choose color but there is limits.

Choices should include:

pet color
pet detail
pet add on (different features)

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Sometimes you can change color to some pets, but not often. That would be pretty cool, but idk if KI will condider it. I just can't see changing details and colors on pets such as school pets or rare ones

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Maybe detail or a little color, but like Angela D. said, KI wouldn't really consider that but, I do agree, in my opinion a pink snake in a basket would be very fun!

Survivor
Feb 16, 2013
ellayna003 on May 26, 2013 wrote:
Would be great if we could change color of our pets and add patterns and styles. some of the colors are really boring and dont stand out. It also would make the pets more unique instead of every one running around with the same pet and same looks.

So please let us pick color like changing clothes color same should be for pet and not just the name. I know some pets let you choose color but there is limits.

Choices should include:

pet color
pet detail
pet add on (different features)
that would be sweet