Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance School Needs An Opposite ...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
... and the opposite is obvious. It can be Chaos Magic, if Balance represents order. The School
of Chaos would represent disorder and ... well, ... chaos. LOL!

Survivor
Oct 29, 2012
Aurora Griffin on May 25, 2013 wrote:
... and the opposite is obvious. It can be Chaos Magic, if Balance represents order. The School
I like the idea, but there is a chaos school, myth. Myth is called chaos in Pigswike academy. I thought it would be cool if we could learn spells from them.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2012
I guess, but it is weak against Death. I would know, I'm a death and whenever I attack with death spells it is boosted. BUT... Chaos would be an awesome school. I am ripe with ideas right now so here's a little about chaos:

School Colors: Red and Yellow or Red and Black.
Spells: Level 1- Boomer (A little Bomb, with eyes, that runs up and jumps in your enemies face, doing 80-100 damage)
Level 5- Castle Crasher ( A little Knight that runs into a castle wall and breaks the wall, sending bricks flying at your enemy, doing 180-200 damage)
Level 10- Party Pooper (A bunch of kids at a party who when they see the enemy get red-eyed and attack him doing 250-275)
Level 16- Big Boom Boom ( A helicopter which flies around in a circle and drops Boomers on the enemy, doing 350-400)
And so on.
The school could be located on the backside of the tree, like where the death school was, but on the ground. The chaos themed house could be a house that was basically a bunch of floating rocks that slowly move around. The bridges that connect them could be mostly broken. It would be 10,000 crowns or 100,000 gold like all the other houses. It would be the opposite of Balance obviously. The little icon could be a black and red colored explosion. Anyway, pets of this school could be the Boomer and a helicopter which would occasionally through very mini Boomers at the ground where they would explode. The crown pack themed after them could be called: The Boomer Blow-up pack or something.
Anna GhostRider, Level 47

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
I don't think it's a good idea to add ANOTHER school. And Balance doesn't really need an opposite. The fact that Balance doesn't have an opposite is one of the things that makes it unique. If another school is made, Balance loses some of its uniqueness and wizard101 will probably be shut down for who knows how long while they try to create another school. Then, there's when more quests will have to be created in order to get training points so you can learn Chaos spells, making Chaos clothes, wands, spells, tc, pet snacks, reagents, and Chaos quests for chaos wizards to go on so they can learn the extra spells. It'll be a whole lot to do.

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 89 Balance~over and out

Explorer
Nov 17, 2012
yea i don't think balance needs an opposite lots of balance people know how to handle themselves it would make no sense if balance had an opposite because balance is made up of all schools would it make any sense if it were 8 schools but balance had the advantage of using fire ice and storm like that people would hate w101 rofl and balance is like what everyone says harder to master but has unbelievable power. so you can just use stuff like spectral blast, chimera, or hydra that would be easy

Survivor
May 20, 2009
The thing about it is neutral sure chaos would be an awesome idea but it should stay as it is

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Kate230601 on Jun 9, 2013 wrote:
The thing about it is neutral sure chaos would be an awesome idea but it should stay as it is
... hm, ... I didn't think of it like that. Guess that makes sense ...

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
Hi. I am matthew wyrmblade lvl 82 balance and I could'nt help but notice this message. here are my opinions to an opposite for balance. I think chaos could work but to much like death and death already boosts against balance. I thought about disorder but that sounded a bit like myth and that boosts already against balance too. I also took the wysteria school, Equilibrim into thought. So, thinking about how balance (and equilibrim, dont forget about wysteria, now) is so equal I thought uneven would be cool. Only problem is, that doesnt really work for a magic school name. so I thought about the balance spell, judgement. so maybe their should be a school called mystery. because judgement in like a court or whatever XD and if there were a mystery judgement could'nt decide so it would be a mystery. So thats my opinion on an opposite for balance.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
Or the opposite could be astral.
JoshuaGoldGem

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Chaos is in Wysteria, so go to Wysteria. They do NOT teach spells there! Go to this link www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:School_of_Chaos

They have made Chaos armor

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
I completely disagree! Balance does not need an opposite as it sits in the center of the schools of magic and therefore cannot have an opposite. To add an opposite would completely contradict the entire history and storyline of the Balance School.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Balance's Weakness =

-Balance is weak against itself "Obvious"
-Balance Doesn't have a prism for itself
-Balance takes longer to level up than other schools. ( if you pay attention to the teacher dialogue you'll notice )
-Balance has a boost to any school that isn't itself ( Enemy-Wise )
-Balance Doesn't have a shield for itself

Well, i guess that does it, Seems fair for me

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
The Dream Eater Pr... on May 28, 2013 wrote:
I don't think it's a good idea to add ANOTHER school. And Balance doesn't really need an opposite. The fact that Balance doesn't have an opposite is one of the things that makes it unique. If another school is made, Balance loses some of its uniqueness and wizard101 will probably be shut down for who knows how long while they try to create another school. Then, there's when more quests will have to be created in order to get training points so you can learn Chaos spells, making Chaos clothes, wands, spells, tc, pet snacks, reagents, and Chaos quests for chaos wizards to go on so they can learn the extra spells. It'll be a whole lot to do.

You're right, pardon the irony gut it would be absolutely chaotic!

Stephanie Moonblade, Grandmaster (level 51)pyromancer.

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
Aurora Griffin on May 25, 2013 wrote:
Maybe chaos could be given to ravenwood and insanity is given to wysteria! Physchomancer could be the name of everyone in chaos school! It could be spiritual since being chaotic has to do with the mind yourself and spirit. Balance could me elemental since the hydra spell is balance but hydra has elemental heads it wouldnt make since if a spiritual school taught a hydra. Then maybe life school could have its own god. The dryads that gave life to all wizards and creatures. It would be added to the story of giants dragons and tritons. Plus giants are the only spiritual gods apart of the story. It would be cool of another spiritual god the dryads were added. Then there will be two elemental gods apart of story and two spiritual gods apart of the story!

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
WilliamLoki on May 26, 2013 wrote:
I like the idea, but there is a chaos school, myth. Myth is called chaos in Pigswike academy. I thought it would be cool if we could learn spells from them.
I agree with you Chaos is the Myth School in Pigswick and Myth is oppisite of storm balance has to stay the way it is without new schools.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Elite aspect on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Balance's Weakness =

-Balance is weak against itself "Obvious"
-Balance Doesn't have a prism for itself
-Balance takes longer to level up than other schools. ( if you pay attention to the teacher dialogue you'll notice )
-Balance has a boost to any school that isn't itself ( Enemy-Wise )
-Balance Doesn't have a shield for itself

Well, i guess that does it, Seems fair for me
Balance's prism is chimera. If you can't wait that long then balance's prism is hydra. If you can't wait that long then balance's prism is Spectral blast.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2011
WilliamLoki on May 26, 2013 wrote:
Hey, I also had that idea. Great minds think alike.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
Kevin Deaththorn on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Balance's prism is chimera. If you can't wait that long then balance's prism is hydra. If you can't wait that long then balance's prism is Spectral blast.
They aren't prisms.

They are moves.

LOL

Survivor
Sep 29, 2012
The Dream Eater Pr... on May 28, 2013 wrote:

Yes, it is INDEED true it will be hard to make a new school, but you should probably by now notice they are doing MUCH harder things than that right now......

They are already working on BOTH Pirate101 AND Wizard101, and possibly even bug fixes for the new stuff...and EVEN MORE possibly, working on more games for grub guardian Etc...

Wizard101 must have a large staff to make that many good things, or otherwise they are just pros at computer logic.

Maybe when they decide to take a break all the way from that, they might as well make a new school, if they at least can get an idea....But people already have suggestions and we never know when they are going to start making a new school. It really doesn't look like they are going to add any, so might as well just move on...Unless KI has secrets...

ooooooooh.....

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Elite aspect on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
They aren't prisms.

They are moves.

LOL
That my friend is false. I equivelate them to prisms, as they don't do balance damage.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
YOU STOLE MY IDEA!!!!!!! LOL .But hey you got a lot thought out. But ya it would create lots a bugs and it would take it least 2 years to make probably. And it Also would have to make them probably remake the whole game but even with all the chaos stuff. so it would probably take longer to make then the base game was unless they kept a very good way to recreate some things fast and easily.it maybe even have to be made as wizard 102. And do not forget about it is a medeival themed game so i am not sure a bout the helicopter oh wait well stormzilla did hatch inside a modern city in spell form. But still i support this idea that he/she (me to) and really hope Kings isle makes it. Oh ya, one more thing. I think the building should actually have transformations all over the island and i think the building should be on its own building connected by 2 crumbly bridges cause it is a new accidentally made school by the balance school at krokotopia and it was cast out and it took terrible storms so it is crumbly and if you join that school you have a quest that is quite different then the other school introduction quests. It is overrun by cut throats sharks from pirate101 so you have to clear them out and find the captured chaos teacher that is... i do not know. oh ya and the school tree could be created by the player. bye asking each other tree to done a part of themselves it could have the myth trees creative mind also it will grow back immidiatly on the myth tree so do not worry. the crisp voice of the fire tree. the palm leaves of the balance tree. the drenched branches of the storm tree.the life aura of the life tree. the sharp eyes of the ice tree.and the killer instinct of the death tree.I will post more later

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
ok I am fire and I had fought a balance bad guy before I think and it was a boost but here is why I think they say balance doesn't have an opposite, its because balance is a combination of every element except astral but I think that the opposite of balance should be astraland we should have astral element wizards and astral is already a school so why not

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
o and I forgot t say I think that the school colors for astral would be yellow and turquoise and the gem should be crystal