Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too low of a lvl for Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2012
I've been wondering if I'm too low of a lvl to start on Celestia. I soared right through DS, finding it very easy, and entered Celestia at lvl 49. I am currently a lvl 51 ice and working on bosses in The Floating Land, but I find it very difficult to do solo. Should I go to somewhere like Grizzleheim and lvl up some before I start it again

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
TheIceWizard70 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
I've been wondering if I'm too low of a lvl to start on Celestia. I soared right through DS, finding it very easy, and entered Celestia at lvl 49. I am currently a lvl 51 ice and working on bosses in The Floating Land, but I find it very difficult to do solo. Should I go to somewhere like Grizzleheim and lvl up some before I start it again
I myself had lots of trouble in that world, went there about lv. 48 and ended at lv. 58.

I went back to grizzleheim after finishing Celestia, for the purpose of going to Wintertusk (Which is a bit more difficult than Celestia) If your having trouble, try getting to level 60 asap so your enabled to go to the waterworks.

Explorer
Nov 29, 2012
I would suggest doing all of the quests in Grizzleheim and a little more than half in Dragonspyre (normally I do all the side quests I can find). On one of my old characters I arrived in Celestia at level 52 and finished it at level 59, so I had to gain one more level to go on. It might help if you do about half of the side quests in Celestia too.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
I started Celestia at a 48.
It was hard, and I needed help, but I am hanging in there.

Any school + life can be some really good team.

Molly
Level 50
Balance

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Yes, I do believe that your just a tiny bit under lvled for Celestia. Maybe you should try becoming a lvl 56 or 60? But, if you haven't had any trouble yet, just keep going.

Erica ShadowRunner lvl 89 Balance~ over and out

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
TheIceWizard70 on May 22, 2013 wrote:
Yes i think you should head to grizzle because now you can go to wintertusk, I have not been to celestia but i am level 47 in DS so i will be there soon you should go to wintertusk do some leveling then come back and remember dont be shy to ask for friends they can really help especially in celestia
Good luck ;)

Survivor
Oct 24, 2012
grizzleheim is a bad choice unless you haven't entered it at all. the xp is very low and ranges from 400 to 500 after you are done in savarstaad pass. Hope this helps if you are having trouble try doing side quests in DS

Sarah battlerider
level 46

Survivor
May 26, 2012
Sarahbattlerider on May 23, 2013 wrote:
grizzleheim is a bad choice unless you haven't entered it at all. the xp is very low and ranges from 400 to 500 after you are done in savarstaad pass. Hope this helps if you are having trouble try doing side quests in DS

Sarah battlerider
level 46
Actually, I've done a pretty good bit of Grizzleheim and the XP is really good. I'm already done with DS; I'm talking about Celestia here.

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
I just went to Base Camp don't know how hard celestia is at 24 and it wasn't horrible

Cheyenne StormHunter lvl 24

Survivor
Nov 25, 2011
wow yeah you low level you should go do winter tusk you say you are in the floating land at lvl 52 I am in the floating land at lvl 63

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
i just entered the floating land and i am lvl 50 i think i am too low cause i also die to much so yea you a too low lvl

Survivor
May 26, 2012
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I've been trying to figure out if Celestia is harder than Wintertusk. I also got there about level 52 or 53 and I figured I'd do Wintertusk first but after completing Asrilund or whatever that part is called I started to figure maybe Celstia would be easier or at least it might not have cheating bosses like that treant I think was named Frostbranch. That took awhile. While I was there, I did buy a cool Wintertusk wand. They hit for the same as the Celestia wands but have other effects, too. I just got the cheap 5 dollar one month membership and it's almost up. I did get some good Sun spells in Celestia. I think my level is now 57 and it's a little easier but it'd be easier still if they made more gear that added to my aim. I Don't like to miss but relying on mostly on level 40 and up Kazane and Rokugo gear is holding me back a bit. Plus, there's no converters for so bosses aren't easy to solo against with my wizard. If you haven't already, you can do the pigswick stuff real quick at your level and the Grizzlehiem part of Grizzlehiem should be easy too. If you have any friends that can help you in Wintertusk, you don't have to rely on them a lot but there may be a few times you will want to let them help you. Mostly when you have to face a boss like that Frostbranch who casts two smokescreens on you and a few turns after that will use his other cheat of casting Efreet and Earthquake for no pip cost. I'm just saying, if Wintertusk is easier than Celestia than it's not by much. I think my membership ends later today or maybe tomorrow, so don't count on me being useful and being there to help any of you. I just won't be able to.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2008
Did I start cl to late I am a lvl 55 almost 56????? who thinks I should have started earlier

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I think you should go to Grizzleheim for a while. I'm level 49 in the survey camp and I started celestia at level 48 as a master wizard.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Oh boy, what to say here? If you are having that much trouble (which is no surprise, as I am too), then go to GH or WT and level up there. If you are still having trouble, seek out a theurgist ( wiz), trust me, just like somebody else above me said, theurgist+pretty much every school= +50% domination chance. But to answer your question, no level is too low for celestia, just as much as no level is too high.

Robert Angleblade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
you should do some side quests till you get your level 55-59 spell

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
transcendent blaze is the same as me, but you should do wintertusk first.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
I am level fifty and i got in celestia but i am stuck on a quest because the enemies are my school. So i went to grizzlehiem but it's just getting boring as my brother is progressing through celestia way easier than i am.I would be happy if anyone could help
Elijah Fire fist level 50

Survivor
Nov 06, 2010
I started celestia at lvl 48 and I was having a bit of trouble but anything can be accomplished when you have a bunch of lvl 20 henchmen :p

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
floating land lvl 51 wow you should do some side quests I only started floating land at lvl 57

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
i am not even done with mushu and i do really well in celestia. i suggest getting wintertuskconnor light breaker grandmaster

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
Wintertusk gives HUGE xp and is really fun. i am at the last dungeon, and since i started, i lvl put and least 6 times, and i have many quests left.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I have to say that even I found Celestia hard at a good many points. I started doing Wintertusk along side it for a bit and that help out a lot. I was able to do better and get some where more or less solo.

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
At level 50 at least there are some gear upgrades from Vendors in Wintertusk, unless you already have crown gear you like. My level 50 myth wizard is also having some tough fights both in Celestia and in Wintertusk. But it's fun for me to face some real challenges for a change, since the game has been fairly easy to solo up to this point.

KI really upped the difficulty level in Celestia, compared to Dragonspyre.