Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

1 Wizard, 2 Storys, Third Chapter

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Wow, we've come so far guys! Wizard101's come so far! KI's come so far! I can still remember the days when all we had was Malistaire and you whipper-nappers never would've heard of Celestia or Avalon and such. Pirate101 was but a dream, and the Spiral was simple without all this newfangled critical, pierce, stun resist, and all. Lol, but enough of my grandpa talk. The 2nd Arc is coming to a close and there's no point in talking about the end of the game. We should be pretty happy at how far we've come (dispite all the short comings). Instead let's talk about where we'll go! A third chapter is on the horizon and I want to know what you guys will think the story and difficulty will be like.

Story
So what do you think the story will be like? Well here's my thesis. In Azteca, Morganthe revived our old enemy, Malistaire. In the end, he ended up..er..."escaping", let's say, and is now wondering the Spiral. If he doesn't make it to the end with Morganthe, then I'd say we've have our next major threat (again!). If anything, I think the 3rd Chapter might go like Harry Potter with Lord Voldimort (sorry if I spelled it wrong), and we have to find multiple Horcruxes (a Wizard101 spin on the name) in order to defeat him (he is undying after all). I'm so excited for all the worlds we might see in that arc. Also I think it would be interesting if KI tried to make the story similar to Pirate101's story. Instead of 5 Worlds that add 50 levels, what about 10 Worlds that add 100 levels? Hmm...maybe that's a stretch for us right now, but hey it's an idea. I'd also like for the Story to go back to some other worlds add possible flesh them out a little more or do some more questing in worlds we haven't seen in a while (MooShu, Marleybone, Krokotopia, etc.) Maybe we could some Pirate101 worlds like Monquista and Aquila

Before we do start the next Arc, I really hope KI comes out with a couple of Side Worlds like Grizzleheim after the 1st Arc. I've been dying for them to work on Gobblerton and Candy World. I think they would make excellent (and sweet...) additions to the adventures of our Wizards.

Difficulty
How do you feel the difficulty will be like? Do you think it will lead of the 2nd Arc and get even harder? Or will they surprise with something less hard and give us a break? Do you think it will keep a constant flow after the 2nd? I do! I feel KI might have slightly dug themselves in a hole here. Where can we go after the mobs and bosses start off with 7 Power Pips? I think Chapter 3 will just go on with Mobs and Bosses starting with 7 Power Pips. That creates that constant power level like the 1st Arc (but it was a jump). Mobs with cheats sounds like much to me and won't do for the players. And 7 Tri-Pips is much (that's 21 Pips! No way!). But we'll see after level 100.

Miscellaneous
What else do you suspect awaits us in Chapter 3? Awesome gear? New Characters? Dungeons? Please do share!