Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Lasting Option...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 23, 2012
I been through this over and over again yet the option continues to bother me. The first school I chose to do was Fire not because of some obvious reasons for it; Its gemstone is Ruby, My Birth Stone is Ruby, and so I matched it up to my personalities and Fire makes a good match. The second school I chose was Death; I wanted a school that I could heal with yet solo as well. So I'm working on a third option which lies between Ice, Storm, Balance, Myth, and Life. The major school I don't want to do is Storm; I like the high damage part but with the low health and defenses, I couldn't solo without constant help, so I pretty much canceled Storm. I'm just wondering if anyone can give me like a smaller option, opinions, or just a list of advantages and disadvantages. I'm working on lowering my number of characters to 3 since I don't like the idea of completing the game 5 times in a row. Here are the requirements:

• Must have good resistance
  • Health must reach around high 3000's to 5000's
  • Accuracy must not be a real problem to increase
  • Good attacks
  • Either a really strong shield or healing spells
  • Lastly, and most importantly, I must be able to solo

Side Note: I don't really see why a lot of people say Myth is the worst school. For me, I don't see any huge disadvantages or problems other than it goes overboard with minions.

,,, or ?