Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Ideas - Any Idea Are Welcome!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
CanaryCass on May 18, 2013 wrote:
How about some more balance and storm pets? How about astral pets?
I posted astral pets a alien for moon a sun queen for sun a raven with a shield with a star on it!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Survivor
Sep 26, 2012
There should be a Jabberwock pet! And a Dragons like the Jabberwock in all the types of schools :)

Survivor
Sep 21, 2010
there should be a pet that may cast satyr or rebirth

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Maybe KI should do a cross-promotion thing with Mojang and let us have a pet creeper, pet blaze, pet ghast, etc.

You could get a gift card that gives you a code you could use in both games to unlock unique gear for each. A special enchanting table or brewing stand perhaps, or some custom enchantments in spellbooks you can unlock and apply to any item.

Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
I do not know a lot about Wizard101 and do not go to the message boards often () (That looked weird.)
so I do not know if this has been suggested/created already, but I really want a griffin pet. Ok.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
A dragon pet. Except it's of the fire school. Or a badger pet (Those guys, they are bosses). Or a fire elf pet. I know of the yellow elf and storm/ice elf pets, but why not a fire one? He could have a 10 pip fire elf with unique effects. Like 200+900 damage over time with a weakness.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
My sister and I were just talking about this 2 days ago

1.) We need pets that have higher than 250 max stats so that we can start hatching up our new Sniper, Dealer, Bringer etc. talents. It's really hard to go get the full 12 & 14% possible - idk if it's even possible as things are.

2.) I hope there's a set of hybrids coming for that new polar bear cub. We asked for one a while back but his hat covers his face :(

The hybrids all require the level 78 school pets - and have no hat at all- have a card that's a new Polar Bear attack - and the pips required and damage done (logically) match the new school of the hybrid. So ice uses Ice power pips, and does Ice damage - but the same goes if it's the Life hybrid - life damage and life power pips. OOh! And it's an X-pip spell too :D The amount of damage done should be the same as the level 78 spell if you have 8 pips or 4 power pips up when you cast. But as with all X-pip spells - it could do less or more damage, too.
  • ice hybrid would be sparkly bluish white just like the Mammoth is and have blue eyes
  • fire would be auburn like the Inferno Beast - with golden eyes
  • storm would be sparkly lavender/lilac - with dark purple almost black eyes
  • life hybrid would be a soft dark brown with green eyes
  • death hybrid would be black with silver glowing eyes
  • balance hybrid would be sandy golden - about the color of this background scroll pager here :D with brick brown eyes
  • myth hybrid is indigo -similar to the blue Forest Lord hybrid - with blue eyes

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
crunkatog on Jul 22, 2013 wrote:
Maybe KI should do a cross-promotion thing with Mojang and let us have a pet creeper, pet blaze, pet ghast, etc.

You could get a gift card that gives you a code you could use in both games to unlock unique gear for each. A special enchanting table or brewing stand perhaps, or some custom enchantments in spellbooks you can unlock and apply to any item.
This a great idea! And could get new players for both great games - by inducing curiosity and questions in the alternate game world. :D

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
What about that Moon Centaur from Mount Olympus?

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
Survivor
Apr 25, 2013
If there isn't one already, what about a griffen pet?

Katherine Stormbreeze

Survivor
May 25, 2013
CanaryCass on May 18, 2013 wrote:
How about some more balance and storm pets? How about astral pets?
i would love astrail pets, like moon would have a spiecal polymorph that it may cast or a pet that would give certan spells through talents.

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Helenie Nightseer on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
My sister and I were just talking about this 2 days ago

1.) We need pets that have higher than 250 max stats so that we can start hatching up our new Sniper, Dealer, Bringer etc. talents. It's really hard to go get the full 12 & 14% possible - idk if it's even possible as things are.

2.) I hope there's a set of hybrids coming for that new polar bear cub. We asked for one a while back but his hat covers his face :(

The hybrids all require the level 78 school pets - and have no hat at all- have a card that's a new Polar Bear attack - and the pips required and damage done (logically) match the new school of the hybrid. So ice uses Ice power pips, and does Ice damage - but the same goes if it's the Life hybrid - life damage and life power pips. OOh! And it's an X-pip spell too :D The amount of damage done should be the same as the level 78 spell if you have 8 pips or 4 power pips up when you cast. But as with all X-pip spells - it could do less or more damage, too.
  • ice hybrid would be sparkly bluish white just like the Mammoth is and have blue eyes
  • fire would be auburn like the Inferno Beast - with golden eyes
  • storm would be sparkly lavender/lilac - with dark purple almost black eyes
  • life hybrid would be a soft dark brown with green eyes
  • death hybrid would be black with silver glowing eyes
  • balance hybrid would be sandy golden - about the color of this background scroll pager here :D with brick brown eyes
  • myth hybrid is indigo -similar to the blue Forest Lord hybrid - with blue eyes
OH the Death Bear should actually be ghostly - like that ghost dog & ghost dragon are - not black :D

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Kelsey Fireheart on May 17, 2013 wrote:
Mine was a Wysteria Rabbit, honestly those are TOO cute.. Zebras, either a regular Zebra or a dressed up Safari Zebra in a cute outfit, I also wanted a Pirate101 Guinea Pig like the Fuel Vendors in Pirate101..

What about you?
Oh, the cutest pet was the Emberstone Tiger, love that pet, I have tons of them. I want more versions of tigers.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I'd like to be able to dress up our pets.

-Nicholas Hawkspear Level 90

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
New ultra-rare or epic pet talents

"Soldier of Fortune" - increases the drop rate for all items from mobs you battle with this pet equipped by up to 250% (calculated based on will and strength)

For instance, if you are doing defeat and collect in District of the Stars, and the normal shark tooth drop rate is 1 every 20 sharks, then the new drop rate with this pet would be 1 every 2.5 sharks.

This modifier works for rare item loot as well. Say you're farming Luska for your waterworks hat. Ordinarily the drop rate is something like 1 in 16 runs. (I don't know the exact rate) This would have it down to 1 in 3. It would NOT increase the number of hats you get per Luska killed. It would increase the likelihood of getting a mega snack, a mastery amulet, and a reagent along with your hat, since all of these categories test separately upon victory.

"Looter" - increases the number of reagent items you get from picking up a reagent deposit of any type, and increases the likelihood you will get a rare derivative reagent from that pickup, up to 200% (calculated based on agility and intellect).

For instance, you're circling around Stone Town, picking up stone blocks. Usually you have around a 1 in 20 chance of getting a sandstone or fossil and a 1 in 3 chance of getting double or triple stone block out of it. With this pet equipped, you get guaranteed double resource, 1 in 1.5 chance of triple resource, and 1 in 10 chance of rare derivative. For sandstone deposits in Stone Town, that means you have a 10% chance of getting a sunstone each time.

"Super Gro" - increases the number and frequency of all drops from all gardening harvesting events by up to 100%. (calculated based on agility and will)

For instance, king parsley has a 1% chance to drop amber at elder. (Hypothetical) Gardening with this pet at your side would give you up to 2% chance to get an amber.

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
Spark of the land on May 19, 2013 wrote:
What about a 'Pip' and 'Power Pip' pet? When you start battles, they give you an extra Pip or Power Pip, depending on which of the pets you use.

Level 69 Wizard
I think this is a great idea! just like the snowball pet that they sell in December!

Caitlin Jade Blossom
lvl 42
death

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Something cool would be a cow from mooshoo!!! Or the Mooda

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
i had an idea for a pet talent that gives up to 58 health without selfish talents and up to 3% universal resist without any selfish talents

Survivor
Jan 12, 2011
Nicholas Hawkspear on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
I'd like to be able to dress up our pets.

-Nicholas Hawkspear Level 90
yea I wanna see my orthrus in a little bow

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
New pet ability

"Cute"

Is actually may cast Beguile

as in

He used CUTE. It was super effective! (often said of puppies and little fuzzy kittens)

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
i would love to see a way to upgrade pets that didnt invole using the games for kids the games are probally fun but for most adults i know they are a waste of time a machine or a potion to grow your pets would be nice crowns or gold payment to use would be fine

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
How about if healing pets, actually start healing again.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2010
I think they should make it where your pet got one experience point for every battle you had it equipped. That would make it a realistic additional way to levelup pets without having to do those really boring pet games over and over and over.