Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvP is Ruined

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
Natalie IceRiver on May 4, 2013 wrote:
So I decided to get back into PvP a few days ago. Bad idea. People with crowns gear and mega pets are WAY too overpowered. They also have too much 'resist gear'. Hmmm, unfair......
l: Come on.. PvP is just getting better. This gives ya some action, challenge and fun! And anyway if ya don't like PvP now then quit PvP or even better.. PvP with some friends for fun!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
Ruined because they think pvp sucks it dosen't just for fun right they thInk every pvp player like warlords is dumb they really not I have tough time they argueing man they finnily free playing pvp they had fun that's all it matters

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
CPS Cole on May 4, 2013 wrote:
All people ever do is complain about PvP. There's more than this game than PvP like quests, pets, etc. If you think PvP is unfair just back off of it. I've seen too many of these posts that are starting to make me think people don't see that great things about this game.
i so agree i mean cl and are ot really the greatest side but still the game is good even if there are som flaws

Survivor
Jan 02, 2012
Anyone can say that PvP is ruined or that it is just getting better. Most people have a strong opinion one way or the other, but there are really both advantages and disadvantages to the 2nd Age. I admit that it can be unfair, the way people are paired against each other in a match. It's hard to raise your stats when you're put against a warlord every time! Aside from that, though, really, anyone can do anything they want in PvP. Some people buy their way into it, some people use their own skill and wits. But that's no reason to disrespect a Jade wearer or any other Pvper. Face it, if KI took away Jade armor, that would cause more problems than it would resolve. Anyone wearing it would be extremely angry! It's just a game, guys. People should feel free to do anything they want, even if it seems unfair. KI is just trying to make money with all this new gear they're coming out with. It's their job. If you don't like how modern PvP is turning out, find something else to do with your time on this game. Have a wonderful day!

Rebecca Shadowbreeze Lvl 65 Megan Sunsong Lvl 51 Ryan Lvl 44 Sophia Fireflame Lvl 35 Isabella Rose Lvl 32 Thank you for your time.

Survivor
Oct 23, 2011
A rank balance would be nice. People should only end up in pvp matches with a rank one step higher or one step lower of themselves. A privet fighting a warlord seems so silly.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Hi, I have to disagree with the whole 'crowns items being banned and overpowered' thing, because there's a lot of people who put time and money into buying these things for PvP especially. Plus, crowns items go by level. The term 'overpowered' would be if a level 5 had 100 critical rating or any in that matter. Yeah people are going to have resist, with or without crowns items. I've agreed with some things, like TC spammers, but crowns items are a part of the game, it's not like you can just let millions of people's money go to waste by banning it. On the other hand, I do believe some pets can be OP in some situations.

For example, a level 2 wizard using a pet with efreet, or something. That is totally unfair. In my opinion, pets that give OP cards should not be allowed to pass through characters, there is no point in fighting a level 2 wizard who kills you with a pet card. I've been killed several times by that situation, different spells. I may not be some fancy warlord in PvP, but I have been playing Wizard101 for a very long time, and I have seen and experienced situations with PvP before the whole 'four years ago' thing.

I know that resist is annoying, but if it bothers people that much, then don't PvP, there's gardening, questing, training, and pet derby. Enjoy the good things about Wizards then the bad things.

Thanks for reading!!