Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am annoyed of this.........

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
When I was going to hatch my firezilla for a snow beast I and my friend got our pets back and I also tried to get a Polar Triton I got my brave hound back......Can you please Wizard101 just make it a simple hatch
I wasted about 200,000 gold coins and I am mad.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
GeneralStormz on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
When I was going to hatch my firezilla for a snow beast I and my friend got our pets back and I also tried to get a Polar Triton I got my brave hound back......Can you please Wizard101 just make it a simple hatch
50 50 chance on your pet or the other pet I don't know the math on specials that can come between two pets though ;-o

just a normal hatch its 50/50 that's fair its not like with humans you will get a girl or boy its one or the other you cant pick it when done the normal way =)

however with chickens the temp of the eggs in the incu determined if its a rooster or hen :-) this is good because a bunch of roosters wont be laying eggs :)

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
GeneralStormz on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
also it takes only 10-15 minutes get 50k in gold to hatch - hatching seems to be fair at the end game

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Yes, 200k gold is not that much. Get a party and spend a few hours farming Halfang is Vestrilund (Wintertusk). You're going to be King Midas. ;)