Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really Tired of this issue...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2012
Every time I go to Wizard City, I am bombarded with lag because of all the people there!
This made me hate coming here, You say we have Millions of players, And the majority of these... are Free to play? In a few years, What will happen to the commons??? Please.... don't you think, it's time for an expansion?
Please add about 12 new realms to help "hold down the lag" It has made walking to the bazaar, a dreaded, horrendous, and disgusting experience... Fix this.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Caller Of Storms on Apr 7, 2013 wrote:
Every time I go to Wizard City, I am bombarded with lag because of all the people there!
This made me hate coming here, You say we have Millions of players, And the majority of these... are Free to play? In a few years, What will happen to the commons??? Please.... don't you think, it's time for an expansion?
Please add about 12 new realms to help "hold down the lag" It has made walking to the bazaar, a dreaded, horrendous, and disgusting experience... Fix this.
...Or just put a mark at the Bazaar. Problem Solved.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
There are plenty of realms. Maybe your just lazy like me to switch realms XD. Just switch realms thats all. There are plenty to go around.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Try going to a less populated realm. The more populated a realm is the harder it is to move for some especially on older computers. Adding more realms won't fix this problem since a large porting of the populations is determined to be in the higher realms. There are plenty of realms that show as perfect and that means a very low population.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Find less busy realms. The Commons can be a pain, but in the less traveled realms, it's not a big deal at all. (FYI, they just added realms not too long ago)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Prior to going to the Bazaar switch realms - ones that are listed as Perfect usually don't suffer from this lag issue.