Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Blade spells

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Convert Blade
Cost: 0 pip
Target: Caster only
Function: you sacrifice “useless” blades and morph them into your primary school Blade. When this is done, it yields a 25% boosting blade called Morph Blade.
Example: You have 3 Elemental Blade spells fully spinning around you (total of 9 blades). As a Pyromancer, I don’t use the Ice or Storm blades (which would leave me with 6 useless blades). When I cast the Convert Blade spell, it takes the first 2 Non-school Blades (in order of casting, regardless of what school they are) and replaces them with one Morph Blade.
Receiving it: You would be eligible to receive it from Niles the Balance Tree with a minimum level of 40

Distribute Blades
Cost: 0 pip
Target: Caster only - ally required
Function: takes the leftover blades you have and distributes them to your allies (in order of ally), sacrificing 10% of the potential damage boost.
Example: While in a battle with 2 storm and 1 ice ally, you cast an Elemental Blade spell. As a Pyromancer, you only use the +35% Fireblade and have a Storm and Ice rotating around you. You cast the Distribute Blades spell and it removes the Ice and Storm blades and gives the FIRST storm ally a 25% Storm Blade and gives the Ice ally a 25% Ice blade, both fully stackable damage-wise. Your allies can now utilize those blades to their strengths.
Receiving it: You would be eligible to receive it from Niles the Balance Tree with a minimum level of 40

Both spells would only be cast on yourself (it would totally be abused any other way) and can stack using proper stacking methods.